News:

Our thoughts go to Silver and his family in this difficult time.

Main Menu

Super Smash Bros.

Started by The Riddler, June 11, 2013, 05:41:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Neerb

Quote from: Custom on April 08, 2014, 04:52:39 PM
when i saw stupid greninja i thought it was mewtwo at first adn was so intercourse ing hyped

My exact thoughts.

Custom

on the flip side where the FUCK is Falcon???
SHOW ME HIS MOVES

Quote from: Viewtifulboy on March 11, 2013, 07:28:20 AM
Good job! I, Viewtifulboy, declare you the CHAMPION!

I'm the official winner of the Viewtiful Victory roleplay championship!

Neerb

Quote from: Custom on April 08, 2014, 09:02:54 PM
on the flip side where the FUCK is Falcon???
SHOW ME HIS MOVES

He, Jiggs, Ness and Luigi are the Secret Four. They're kept secret every time even though we all know they'll be there. Luigi only showed up as early as he did because it happened to be the one and only ever "Year of Luigi."

It's like how everyone's been flipping out over Yoshi even though he's absolutely in; he's one of the Original Eight, so we expected to see him a lot early. Apparently the only reason he didn't show up earlier was because they hadn't quite finished redesigning him to walk upright.

JrDude

Zero Suit Samus has bigger boobs.
[move][/move]
Dude .

Neerb

Quote from: JrDude on April 09, 2014, 01:40:08 AM
Zero Suit Samus has bigger boobs.

And more noticeable heels.

It's because of Team Ninja's Other M.

Qsmash

Aside from For Glory mode being FD only, everything was awesome.

Neerb

Quote from: Qsmash on April 09, 2014, 04:55:27 PM
Aside from For Glory mode being FD only, everything was awesome.

It's competitive mode. No Items, FD only. Personally, I think it's a really clever move on their part. They even made Final Destination versions of other stages so you could have multiple environments, like in most other 2D fighters.

Qsmash

Quote from: Neerb on April 09, 2014, 05:01:29 PM
It's competitive mode. No Items, FD only. Personally, I think it's a really clever move on their part. They even made Final Destination versions of other stages so you could have multiple environments, like in most other 2D fighters.

Final Destination isn't the most balanced stage in the game competitive wise. That title belongs to Battlefield. Characters need platforms to get away from bad match ups. FD only favors certain types of characters, whereas Battlefield can work for pretty much everyone. Its nice that they decided to split the play choices, I just think it could have been done better.

Custom

Quote from: Qsmash on April 09, 2014, 05:24:40 PM
Final Destination isn't the most balanced stage in the game competitive wise. That title belongs to Battlefield. Characters need platforms to get away from bad match ups. FD only favors certain types of characters, whereas Battlefield can work for pretty much everyone. Its nice that they decided to split the play choices, I just think it could have been done better.

no

incorrect
wrong

Quote from: Viewtifulboy on March 11, 2013, 07:28:20 AM
Good job! I, Viewtifulboy, declare you the CHAMPION!

I'm the official winner of the Viewtiful Victory roleplay championship!

JrDude

Quote from: Neerb on April 09, 2014, 06:05:47 AM
And more noticeable heels.

It's because of Team Ninja's Other M.
I think they explained that to be: More power because ZSS wasn't that powerful in Brawl.
Also, it's funny how they trolled us for a few seconds. "Zero Suit Samus won't be in this instalment..... Just kidding."
[move][/move]
Dude .

Zero

Quote from: Qsmash on April 09, 2014, 05:24:40 PM

Yo this.

Falcon for example is a lot easier to play on BF than FD. Platforms=Set ups. Honestly I don't understand why they wouldn't have both BF and FD. When I think of competitive Smash I think of those two maps and Pokémon Stadium 1.

zephilicious

I think instead of final destination version of every stage the obvious solution would have been competitive versions of each stage that leave the same basic layout but remove hazards and events and other random stuff.
~~ <3

Qsmash

Quote from: zephilicious on April 10, 2014, 08:24:30 AM
I think instead of final destination version of every stage the obvious solution would have been competitive versions of each stage that leave the same basic layout but remove hazards and events and other random stuff.
That would be the best thing they could do instead of 12 final destinations.

Neerb

Quote from: JrDude on April 10, 2014, 01:09:44 AM
I think they explained that to be: More power because ZSS wasn't that powerful in Brawl.

That's why her heels are jets, it's not why they're so impractically tall it looks like she's taking on Bayonetta in a heel fetish contest. Team Ninja is all about the sexy sexism in their Dead or Alive series, and they brought that over to Other M by making ZSS have ridiculous heels and a larger bust. Smash is simply taking inspiration from her most recent appearance, though they at least made her look way cooler.

Zero

I honestly don't see the problem these Metroid fans are having.

They're just threatened by feminine things, seriously. It is a intercourse ing video game. Let the female characters be feminine, god darn.