News:

ASSUMING DIRECT CONTROL.

Main Menu

Super Smash Bros.

Started by The Riddler, June 11, 2013, 05:41:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

JrDude

"Meta Knight was one of the first announced members of Brawl period. And now, they announced King Dedede first. Meta Knight is OBVIOUSLY not in this game"
Is that why? Other than that terrible reason, I see no connection.
[move][/move]
Dude .

Tupin

Quote from: Zero on January 10, 2014, 09:35:51 AM
The Smash Bros fanbase truly is one of the stupidest fanbases there are. Ugh.
It's because they're relentlessly mocked by every single other fighting game franchise for trying to take what is inherently a non-serious fighter so seriously.

Quote from: SkyMyl
Tuppy frightens me with his knowledge of legacy technology.

Custom

Quote from: Zero on January 10, 2014, 09:35:51 AM
Nice. Dedede is back.

There are people claiming this means Meta Knight was cut.

The Smash Bros fanbase truly is one of the stupidest fanbases there are. Ugh.

greatest logic i've ever heard

Quote from: Viewtifulboy on March 11, 2013, 07:28:20 AM
Good job! I, Viewtifulboy, declare you the CHAMPION!

I'm the official winner of the Viewtiful Victory roleplay championship!

The Riddler

i absolutely love how many facial expressions weve been seeing

Zero

Quote from: JrDude on January 10, 2014, 12:19:33 PM
"Meta Knight was one of the first announced members of Brawl period. And now, they announced King Dedede first. Meta Knight is OBVIOUSLY not in this game"
Is that why? Other than that terrible reason, I see no connection.

I have no intercourse ing clue man. I hope its just trolling.

Quote from: Tupin on January 10, 2014, 01:31:26 PM
It's because they're relentlessly mocked by every single other fighting game franchise for trying to take what is inherently a non-serious fighter so seriously.

So getting mocked relentlessly makes you stupid?

Tupin

Quote from: Zero on January 10, 2014, 05:42:23 PM
I have no intercourse ing clue man. I hope its just trolling.

So getting mocked relentlessly makes you stupid?
Pretty much. I remember someone mentioned Smash in a thread about "favorite fighting game to play in a tourney" and got like thirty replies, all of them laughing at him and telling him to go back to Reddit.

Quote from: SkyMyl
Tuppy frightens me with his knowledge of legacy technology.

Flying Chickens

Quote from: Zero on December 30, 2013, 09:53:49 AM
Custom, you shouldn't care about playing your 3DS in public. People(especially kids) these days are always playing games on their smartphones so how is this any different?
On Halloween I did a walk of shame in a poopty doctor's costume with bleary red eyes and teeth unbrushed, and the guy across from me on the bus was playing his 3DS, and that made me feel superior to him. There's still a stigma.

The Riddler

ahahahahahahaha sakurai has to be intercourse ing with people
some people obviously wanted skull kid as a playable character, even if it would have been retarded. we get a skull kid assist trophy
i remember distinctly that people wanted ashley as a wario-ware rep, and now we have her as an assist trophy

coming up next? ridley

Kayo

I think Meta Knight's currently in a sort of "rumored" stage. If I remember right he was one of the unconfirmed characters that appeared in a drawing Sakurai posted to twitter or something.

Yeah, here it is.

In my opinion, it doesn't look like any character in that drawing is going to be left out of Smash 4. But that's just me.
I really hate how I've made more than 12,000 posts here. Thankfully this swaying, moving Chandelure makes it all worth it.
[move][/move]

zephilicious

sandbag and mr. saturn confirmed !!
~~ <3

The Riddler

Quote from: Kayo on January 17, 2014, 08:09:21 PM
I think Meta Knight's currently in a sort of "rumored" stage. If I remember right he was one of the unconfirmed characters that appeared in a drawing Sakurai posted to twitter or something.

Yeah, here it is.

In my opinion, it doesn't look like any character in that drawing is going to be left out of Smash 4. But that's just me.
...you said I was overthinking it for using design similarities in the Pokemon thread, but you're humoring this "rumor" that everything in this picture will be making a return simply because Sakurai posted it?

holy intercourse ing poop

obviously i think they'll all be returning (bar maybe ZSS), however, to use the logic that it even remotely implies they'll be returning simply because Sakurai posted it is absolutely asinine.

"CONFIRMED GAIZ. SAKURAI POSTED A PICTURE OF NOTHING BUT BRAWL CHARACTERS SO IT MUST BE THAT THEYRE ALL RETURNING!!1!!1! EVEN THOUGH IT HAS NO SSB4 CHARACTERS IN IT!"

Custom

Quote from: The Riddler on January 20, 2014, 10:35:58 AM
...you said I was overthinking it for using design similarities in the Pokemon thread, but you're humoring this "rumor" that everything in this picture will be making a return simply because Sakurai posted it?

holy intercourse ing poop

obviously i think they'll all be returning (bar maybe ZSS), however, to use the logic that it even remotely implies they'll be returning simply because Sakurai posted it is absolutely asinine.

"CONFIRMED GAIZ. SAKURAI POSTED A PICTURE OF NOTHING BUT BRAWL CHARACTERS SO IT MUST BE THAT THEYRE ALL RETURNING!!1!!1! EVEN THOUGH IT HAS NO SSB4 CHARACTERS IN IT!"

how's your big ugly neckbeard coming along friend

Quote from: Viewtifulboy on March 11, 2013, 07:28:20 AM
Good job! I, Viewtifulboy, declare you the CHAMPION!

I'm the official winner of the Viewtiful Victory roleplay championship!

Matt

falcooooooooooo come back to meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Neerb

POSSIBLE LEAK? Don't tell Sakurai or he'll take her out of the game!

Zero

I'm okay with this if its true.

But seriously where the intercourse  is falcon