Custom

Quote from: The Riddler on November 21, 2013, 07:01:23 PM
not this generation they don't

xbox one is doomed to fail to ps4

they still do
there are so many kids lined up in front of my best buy
you think people that play call of duty adn assassins creed care about drm

Quote from: Viewtifulboy on March 11, 2013, 07:28:20 AM
Good job! I, Viewtifulboy, declare you the CHAMPION!

I'm the official winner of the Viewtiful Victory roleplay championship!

Matt

Quote from: Custom on November 21, 2013, 09:03:23 PM
you think people that play call of duty adn assassins creed care about drm

Pretty much that. Even then, people who understand/care about DRM will still probably base their decision on overall preferences and conveniences between the two consoles.

The Riddler

what in the everloving intercourse  is that

Custom

Neerb

Our first Assist Trophy has been revealed! It's Skull Kid!

He's lookin' pretty good. The Majora's Mask 3D supporters are gonna flip out.

Custom

Quote from: Neerb on December 06, 2013, 12:40:50 AM
Our first Assist Trophy has been revealed! It's Skull Kid!

He's lookin' pretty good. The Majora's Mask 3D supporters are gonna flip out.

wii u remake

Neerb

Quote from: Custom on December 06, 2013, 12:45:04 AM
wii u remake

Boo

I'd rather have OoT 3D and MM 3D as a nice matching pair, like their originals.

Custom

Quote from: Neerb on December 06, 2013, 01:09:30 AM
Boo

I'd rather have OoT 3D and MM 3D as a nice matching pair, like their originals.

i'd rather have a big good game then an ok game

Zero

Missed a good opportunity for a character slot there

The Riddler

Quote from: Zero on December 06, 2013, 10:28:59 AM
Missed a good opportunity for a character slot there
not really. plenty of better options from zelda for playable characters. what the intercourse  does skull kid do other than float around and taunt you? it's the mask doing all the work, which would make for a poopty playable character.

Neerb

Quote from: The Riddler on December 07, 2013, 05:50:02 AM
not really. plenty of better options from zelda for playable characters. what the intercourse  does skull kid do other than float around and taunt you? it's the mask doing all the work, which would make for a poopty playable character.

You seem to be acting like you can only play as the mask OR the skull kid, which doesn't make any sense. Having the masked skull kid, just as we see him there, could be a fine playable character; it would take very little work to give him abilities, whether it's something creative like using the four boss's attacks or just making him a copy of Mewtwo from Melee.

That said, I'm not upset he isn't playable; Zelda series doesn't really need anyone new, although I do wish Toon Link and Ganondorf had more original movesets.

The Riddler

Quote from: Neerb on December 07, 2013, 10:26:00 AM
You seem to be acting like you can only play as the mask OR the skull kid, which doesn't make any sense. Having the masked skull kid, just as we see him there, could be a fine playable character; it would take very little work to give him abilities, whether it's something creative like using the four boss's attacks or just making him a copy of Mewtwo from Melee.

That said, I'm not upset he isn't playable; Zelda series doesn't really need anyone new, although I do wish Toon Link and Ganondorf had more original movesets.
He would be unnecessary as a character, and though MM is a great game and one of my favorites, he's absolutely unnotable as to his worth for being playable. There are way better options, he's not important enough to the series as a whole.

Neerb

Quote from: The Riddler on December 07, 2013, 10:41:15 AM
he's not important enough to the series as a whole.

That's the reason I'm not too disappointed. His game is popular, but it's just one game. Vaati's the next biggest villain after Ganon, and if they WERE to go with a one-off villain, it would likely be Ghirahim for his cult following and recent appearance.

I'm just saying that "what could he even do?" is not really a valid argument for anyone. Whether it's Pac Man in Street Fighter X Tekken, Phoenix Wright in MvC3, Captain Falcon in SSB, Game & Watch in Melee, ROB in Brawl, or Villager and Wii Fit Trainer in the upcoming game, we've long passed the point of challenging developers on who could or couldn't fight, even if they have to completely make stuff up.

Custom

Quote from: The Riddler on December 07, 2013, 05:50:02 AM
not really. plenty of better options from zelda for playable characters. what the intercourse  does skull kid do other than float around and taunt you? it's the mask doing all the work, which would make for a poopty playable character.

god you're like the most worthless person on earth

JrDude

Skull Kid as a playable character would be a terrible idea.
The game he was in was cool, but he literally did nothing except steal your Ocarina, Horse, Majora's Mask from Happy Mask Guy, turn you into a Deku, and scream at the sky. He technically did a few other things, but all offscreen, and it mostly consisted of just making Faries explode.
I'm not saying it would be hard to give him a moveset, I'm just saying, he didn't do anything. You never even fight him. You shoot a bubble at him once, and that's the extent of any fighting you do against him.
[move][/move]
Dude .