News:

<+Clu> was cute sure but it doesnt even mention homosexuality

Main Menu

Super Smash Bros.

Started by The Riddler, June 11, 2013, 05:41:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Neerb

Galaxy Stage! And it looks awesome/annoying! The center of gravity is, well, at the center of the planet, so if you're on the sides and you jump up, you go out diagonally.

Tupin

Actually looks pretty cool, hopefully the Wii U is still around for it to be released on.

Quote from: SkyMyl
Tuppy frightens me with his knowledge of legacy technology.

Zero

Quote from: Tupin on November 20, 2013, 08:59:44 PM
Actually looks pretty cool, hopefully the Wii U is still around for it to be released on.

top lel

Tupin

But seriously, the Wii U sold like 35,000 units worldwide in October. Software sales are even worse. Sonic Lost World sold 30,000 copies on Wii U. If they don't pull it together this Christmas season, they're intercourse ed.

They probably are already planning another system and rushing it through development.

Zero

Quote from: Tupin on November 20, 2013, 09:41:43 PM

They probably are already planning another system and rushing it through development.

Why would people buy it?

Tupin

Quote from: Zero on November 20, 2013, 09:45:30 PM
Why would people buy it?
Because they wouldn't be retarded as intercourse  and choose a stupid name for an underpowered system and expect it to sell because they're Nintendo.

Super

The 3DS is going to be a flop!!!

Custom

Quote from: Tupin on November 20, 2013, 09:41:43 PM
But seriously, the Wii U sold like 35,000 units worldwide in October. Software sales are even worse. Sonic Lost World sold 30,000 copies on Wii U. If they don't pull it together this Christmas season, they're intercourse ed.

that's because sonic lost world sux

lol nah

Quote from: Viewtifulboy on March 11, 2013, 07:28:20 AM
Good job! I, Viewtifulboy, declare you the CHAMPION!

I'm the official winner of the Viewtiful Victory roleplay championship!

Neerb

Tupin

They still need to do something with the Wii U.

Zero

Quote from: Tupin on November 20, 2013, 10:07:11 PM
Because they wouldn't be retarded as intercourse  and choose a stupid name for an underpowered system and expect it to sell because they're Nintendo.

The Wii U's name is only a problem with the non-hobbyist portion of the gaming consumer base from what I can see.

I'm with you on the power bullpoop. I'm happy I got to play Pikmin 3 after waiting for so long, but it could've looked a lot better. Plus there is the matter of longevity.

At this point I just really want Super Mario 3D World to be released so I have a reason to use it again.

JrDude

Xbox
Xbox... 360!
Xbox... ONE!

How come no one says/said anything about Xbox's laziness, and the fact that it's latest system sounds like a prequel?
[move][/move]
Dude .

Custom

what are you talking about everyone made fun of it for yeras but their system name is still better than the wii u

Quote from: Viewtifulboy on March 11, 2013, 07:28:20 AM
Good job! I, Viewtifulboy, declare you the CHAMPION!

I'm the official winner of the Viewtiful Victory roleplay championship!

zephilicious

the name has very little to do with it

microsoft knows how to market a console
~~ <3

The Riddler

Quote from: zephilicious on November 21, 2013, 05:09:24 PM
the name has very little to do with it

microsoft knows how to market a console
not this generation they don't

xbox one is doomed to fail to ps4