News:

Our thoughts go to Silver and his family in this difficult time.

Main Menu

Super Smash Bros.

Started by The Riddler, June 11, 2013, 05:41:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Riddler

no pokemon update is surprising

DededeCloneChris

Quote from: The Riddler on October 07, 2013, 12:19:50 PM
no pokemon update is surprising
It's not even surprising. It's still days away from the actual release date of the next gen. Since the site never updates during the weekends, give it till Friday or Thursday for a supposed Pokémon rep, or Monday, or later.

The Riddler

Quote from: DededeCloneChris on October 07, 2013, 01:48:44 PM
It's not even surprising. It's still days away from the actual release date of the next gen. Since the site never updates during the weekends, give it till Friday or Thursday for a supposed Pokémon rep, or Monday, or later.
The updates, if I remember correctly, have been about a week before the game releases. The game comes out on friday, doesn't it?

Instead of pokemon, we got fox

DededeCloneChris

Quote from: The Riddler on October 07, 2013, 02:19:45 PM
The updates, if I remember correctly, have been about a week before the game releases. The game comes out on friday, doesn't it?

Instead of pokemon, we got fox
That's looking too much into it. They can break down the pattern, like for example they showed Luigi because of Dream Team and not New Super Luigi U.

As for other news...

It seems like there's an important leak of the game that is nearly impossible to call real due to the fact nowhere around the world it's physically possible for anybody to have leaks of it. However, do take this with a grain of salt. It might just be the real character they're planning to reveal next, but I highly doubt that.

[spoiler]

Ask yourself this: Does Mewtwo have such LARGE eyes like those?[/spoiler]

The Riddler

That mewtwo y model might be the one from brawlvault

DededeCloneChris

Quote from: The Riddler on October 07, 2013, 03:36:27 PM
That mewtwo y model might be the one from brawlvault
That and the whole stage might be a fake as well, and this:

The font for the letters is different so...a fake.

Zero

It's very fake. Looks too much like the Brawlvault Model like Riddler said and on top of that the character portrait is normal Mewtwo, not Mewtwo Y. His eyes are also too huge and his model looks far too tiny. Your portrait changes when your character can switch between two forms in past games so why the intercourse  wouldn't it in the new one?

On top of that the pictures are intentionally taken from poop angles, probably to better fool stupid people. That's what "leaks" like this are all about: Being complete poop holes to your fellow vidya enthusiasts.

DededeCloneChris

Quote from: Zero on October 08, 2013, 02:03:21 AM
It's very fake. Looks too much like the Brawlvault Model like Riddler said and on top of that the character portrait is normal Mewtwo, not Mewtwo Y. His eyes are also too huge and his model looks far too tiny. Your portrait changes when your character can switch between two forms in past games so why the intercourse  wouldn't it in the new one?

On top of that the pictures are intentionally taken from poop angles, probably to better fool stupid people. That's what "leaks" like this are all about: Being complete poop holes to your fellow vidya enthusiasts.
In defense to this leak, Sonic can turn into Super Sonic yet his portrait never changed.

That doesn't change the fact this one is a fake, though.

Zero

Quote from: DededeCloneChris on October 08, 2013, 04:57:51 AM
In defense to this leak, Sonic can turn into Super Sonic yet his portrait never changed.

That doesn't change the fact this one is a fake, though.

It's a final smash that lasts like 15 seconds and you're invulnerable during it, not to mention how you move so fast that there isn't much time for anyone to notice the portrait.

I can see why they'd feel there was no point to adding a portrait for the FS

The Riddler

marth confirmed returning

a couple of days ago male wii fit trainer was confirmed as a costume

Custom

thank god marth is in it i was going to kill myself if he wasn't

Quote from: Viewtifulboy on March 11, 2013, 07:28:20 AM
Good job! I, Viewtifulboy, declare you the CHAMPION!

I'm the official winner of the Viewtiful Victory roleplay championship!

Neerb

JrDude

There's something wrong with Marth's hair... I don't understand what it is, but it's bugging me in like, every picture.
I hope whatever it is, they fix it.
[move][/move]
Dude .

DededeCloneChris

Quote from: JrDude 益 on November 08, 2013, 11:30:14 AM
There's something wrong with Marth's hair... I don't understand what it is, but it's bugging me in like, every picture.
I hope whatever it is, they fix it.
It's shorter, less feminine, and it actually flows with his attacks (apparently). Sakurai implemented his Shadow Dragon appearance and a few cues of Awakening.

zephilicious

i think its just the poopty model and how flat a flaky it looks

i mean look at that screenshot this is supposed to be a next gen game?
~~ <3