News:

Change is coming. HOPE CHANGE UNITY

Main Menu

Super Smash Bros.

Started by The Riddler, June 11, 2013, 05:41:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Riddler

they've already confirmed they're working on ice climbers, they're just having trouble. they're not gonna scrap them.

Neerb

Oh, there's another thing I forgot:

Physic/speed-wise, it's somewhere between Melee's faster, heavier style and Brawl's slower, floatier style.

This is exactly where I want it to be, personally.

The Riddler

neerb you creeper youre following me on wii u and didnt add me

Neerb

Quote from: The Riddler on June 13, 2013, 12:20:23 PM

Whoa that was you? I don't even remember why I started following you.

Custom

Quote from: The Riddler on June 13, 2013, 12:20:23 PM
stay on topic

Quote from: Viewtifulboy on March 11, 2013, 07:28:20 AM
Good job! I, Viewtifulboy, declare you the CHAMPION!

I'm the official winner of the Viewtiful Victory roleplay championship!

Sirwaddy

Quote from: Neerb on June 13, 2013, 12:17:48 PM
Oh, there's another thing I forgot:

Physic/speed-wise, it's somewhere between Melee's faster, heavier style and Brawl's slower, floatier style.

This is exactly where I want it to be, personally.

thank god, i don't have brawl but when i played it it was so intercourse ing slow

Zero

Quote from: JrDude 益 on June 13, 2013, 08:28:43 AM
Resources, they still have. The development team.
Basically, by now, they probably have all the characters picked out.
If they're planned on making it in, they're gonna make it in.
If a character doesn't make it in, they were never going to make it into this game. And people are gonna blame Wii Fit Trainer for that.

Time is a resource. And not everything in finalized from the beginning. Weren't you even the one who pointed out how late Sonic was added into development?

Why are you so contradictory?

Tupin

I don't know about anyone else, but I don't mind the Wii Fit Trainer. I think she's an interesting choice.

Quote from: SkyMyl
Tuppy frightens me with his knowledge of legacy technology.

Silverhawk79

Quote from: Tupin on June 13, 2013, 04:29:08 PM
I don't know about anyone else, but I don't mind the Wii Fit Trainer. I think she's an interesting choice.
You just want to look at her tight, shapely butt. Admit it.

The Riddler

Quote from: Neerb on June 13, 2013, 01:08:20 PM
Whoa that was you? I don't even remember why I started following you.
one of my drawings perhaps?

The Riddler

Quote from: The Riddler on June 12, 2013, 06:27:12 AM
jr stfu there actually is a limit of how many characters can fit into a game, and if wii fit trainer was an early decision, then yes it took a slot.

i've been drawing on the miiverse for ssb, it's quite addicting

I also drew a sad Geno saying "Please Square Enix?" but i'm too lazy to take a picture

Neerb

Quote from: Zero on June 13, 2013, 04:27:49 PM
Why are you so contradictory?

It wouldn't even be a problem if you'd get over the character. It seems like a pretty huge portion of the fanbase is already loving her, and frankly I think she's a hilarious addition to a series that thrives on a colorful and diverse roster. Not to mention, she's technically a much bigger representative than many other characters, given that her TWO games have outsold many other entire series.

Besides, all he's really saying is "what Sakurai says goes, deal with it," and really he's right on that part. Sonic, being 3rd party, was understandably a late addition, but Sakurai's vets at Sora Ltd and partners at Namco Bandai aren't going to accidentally run out of room on someone they think matters. If Sakurai wants Wii Fit Trainer and it causes them to run out of room for Ray 01, it's because Ray was low on the priority list, which means he really was never going to be on at all.

If you hate her a year from now and your favorite character didn't get in, play as your favorite character that DID get in and beat the tar out of her.

Quote from: The Riddler on June 13, 2013, 04:50:23 PM
Riddler quoting himself

Miiverse says I'm your only friend, so apparently I did add you.

Custom

Quote from: The Riddler on June 13, 2013, 04:50:23 PM

yeah i'm sure people subscribed for content like brawl character speculation spam

The Riddler

Quote from: Custom on June 13, 2013, 08:29:39 PM
yeah i'm sure people subscribed for content like brawl character speculation spam
how else would he have been randomly following me without knowing my name nor me knowing his name? it wasn't even a friend request thing, it was a miiverse follow. he must've seen one of my posts and followed it

Custom

Quote from: The Riddler on June 13, 2013, 08:44:15 PM
how else would he have been randomly following me without knowing my name nor me knowing his name? it wasn't even a friend request thing, it was a miiverse follow. he must've seen one of my posts and followed it

http://www.nsfcd.com/index.php/topic,38232.msg619125.html#msg619125

idk man