October 21, 2018, 10:41:10 PM
News:

<Clu> no nsfcd is basically a ghost town, it should be killed behind fences

Is There a Husband in the House?

Started by Melee Gurl, April 28, 2013, 02:44:51 PM

previous topic - next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Go Down

Custom

Quote from: The Riddler on April 29, 2013, 02:57:14 AM
which one of you is pretending

cuz ur rly lame


my guess was doodle becuase he liked to do this back in the day and he was online but never posted

Quote from: Viewtifulboy on March 11, 2013, 07:28:20 AM
Good job! I, Viewtifulboy, declare you the CHAMPION!

I'm the official winner of the Viewtiful Victory roleplay championship!

Custom

also i like that viewtifulboy tried to long in long after his ban
what a good kid

Quote from: Viewtifulboy on March 11, 2013, 07:28:20 AM
Good job! I, Viewtifulboy, declare you the CHAMPION!

I'm the official winner of the Viewtiful Victory roleplay championship!

JrDude

Fun was ruined before I even came in.
Dude .

Melee Gurl

....And absolutely no one believes I'm Melee? That's incredible...

Joke's on you though, because I really, actually AM Melee_Gurl...lol

JrDude

Pics of your face with Sharpied on "NSFCD" written in Italic Comic Sans font on your forehead or I don't believe it.
Dude .

Super

I think I set my drink down on this thread. Yup, there it is. See you guys.

The Riddler

Quote from: Melee Gurl on April 29, 2013, 05:10:34 AM
....And absolutely no one believes I'm Melee? That's incredible...

Joke's on you though, because I really, actually AM Melee_Gurl...lol
then go edit your freewebs to include "i'm really melee, nsfcd!"
http://www.freewebs.com/melee_gurl/

CoasterKid93

Hey Melee Gurl what's your favorite melee move please respond with a detailed answer
Quote from: whatwewishfor on March 14, 2014, 09:35:19 AM
DINAH I EAT DINAH EVERY NIGHT LAST NIGHT I HAD PIZZA HAHAHAHAH

Zero

April 30, 2013, 01:35:52 PM #38 Last Edit: April 30, 2013, 01:36:23 PM by Zero
Quote from: CoasterKid93 on April 30, 2013, 11:59:02 AM
Hey Melee Gurl what's your favorite melee move please respond with a detailed answer


if it isn't the falcon knee consider yourself BANNED

Silverhawk79


Flying Chickens

Quote from: Custom on April 29, 2013, 03:00:14 AM
also i like that viewtifulboy tried to long in long after his ban
what a good kid
He's swell.

Silverhawk79

Quote from: Custom on April 29, 2013, 02:59:51 AM
my guess was doodle becuase he liked to do this back in the day and he was online but never posted
Well the IP doesn't match any of his, but that doesn't necessarily mean anything.

Custom

Quote from: Silverhawk79 on May 09, 2013, 01:44:40 PM
Well the IP doesn't match any of his, but that doesn't necessarily mean anything.
HRmmrmRM

Quote from: Viewtifulboy on March 11, 2013, 07:28:20 AM
Good job! I, Viewtifulboy, declare you the CHAMPION!

I'm the official winner of the Viewtiful Victory roleplay championship!

Custom

also why did it take you soo long to reply

Quote from: Viewtifulboy on March 11, 2013, 07:28:20 AM
Good job! I, Viewtifulboy, declare you the CHAMPION!

I'm the official winner of the Viewtiful Victory roleplay championship!

whatwewishfor

whatever

Go Up