News:

<+Clu> was cute sure but it doesnt even mention homosexuality

Main Menu

possibru new mewtwo

Started by The Riddler, April 03, 2013, 11:34:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

JrDude

Mewtwo has a connection with you. You changed and look different. So he did the same because he wants to be like you.
Don't hate your birthday buddy's puberty just because he looks different. He's still Mewtwo, on the inside.
[move][/move]
Dude .

Custom

Quote from: Z on April 13, 2013, 07:20:38 PM
Would you have rather Game Freak take more inspiration from Colosseum/Gale of Darkness?

Part of Pokemon's charm is that it is simple.

i want it to look better than that
it can still be simple and look good
this looks like a low tier rpg

Quote from: Viewtifulboy on March 11, 2013, 07:28:20 AM
Good job! I, Viewtifulboy, declare you the CHAMPION!

I'm the official winner of the Viewtiful Victory roleplay championship!

The Riddler

This looks like Pokemon Stadium.

Neerb

Kayo

Quote from: JrDude 益 on April 13, 2013, 09:12:56 PM
Mewtwo has a connection with you. You changed and look different. So he did the same because he wants to be like you.
Don't hate your birthday buddy's puberty just because he looks different. He's still Mewtwo, on the inside.
I'd like to think I look better now than I did 17 years ago. I can't say the same for Mewtwo.
I really hate how I've made more than 12,000 posts here. Thankfully this swaying, moving Chandelure makes it all worth it.
[move][/move]

Mona

-Yells from a distance-
I actually like the new form!
-Runs away-

Kayo

I like it, just not as a Mewtwo form. Like, I love Fennekin's design, but if it ended up being a Vulpix alt-forme I'd be beyond mad. That's pretty much my attitude about this.
I really hate how I've made more than 12,000 posts here. Thankfully this swaying, moving Chandelure makes it all worth it.
[move][/move]

Neerb

I'm just mad because it's not Mewthree.

Total tease.

"Hey look, it's a 3rd Mew, like we've been expecting/waiting for/joking about since LITERALLY THE FIRST GAME!"
"lolnope, Mewtwo alt-form, have fun tourney-fagging. Now to work on that Suiccune-Celebi fusion Pokemon that no one asked for."

Kayo

Quote from: Neerb on April 14, 2013, 09:49:31 AM
I'm just mad because it's not Mewthree.

Total tease.

"Hey look, it's a 3rd Mew, like we've been expecting/waiting for/joking about since LITERALLY THE FIRST GAME!"
"lolnope, Mewtwo alt-form, have fun tourney-fagging. Now to work on that Suiccune-Celebi fusion Pokemon that no one asked for."
Yeah, maybe a little of this. Nintendo made it seem like it was a new Pokemon, and "Mewthree" is honestly something I would have been okay with.

Perhaps if they came right out and said it was going to be an alt-forme, I wouldn't have been quite as upset. But they said stuff like "This new Pokemon shares similarities with Mewtwo..." and then went on to basically say "Just kidding, it IS Mewtwo!"

I feel duped.
[move][/move]

Zero

Quote from: Custom on April 13, 2013, 10:03:25 PM
i want it to look better than that
it can still be simple and look good
this looks like a low tier rpg

Yeah, to be honest, I don't like the cel-shaded look. I was hoping it'd grow on me and it may still do so, but as of right now it hasn't.

I'd have prefer'd it if they just used the models from the Pokedex 3D application.

There is one more thing you should consider though. We haven't seen "actual" gameplay. We haven't seen running around, getting into a battle, with all the trimmings like tunes. Maybe that's one of the reasons it looks so "low-tier". Maybe its just because of the bare bones way they're presenting battles.

Kayo

Quote from: Z on April 14, 2013, 01:10:28 PM
Yeah, to be honest, I don't like the cel-shaded look. I was hoping it'd grow on me and it may still do so, but as of right now it hasn't.

I'd have prefer'd it if they just used the models from the Pokedex 3D application.

There is one more thing you should consider though. We haven't seen "actual" gameplay. We haven't seen running around, getting into a battle, with all the trimmings like tunes. Maybe that's one of the reasons it looks so "low-tier". Maybe its just because of the bare bones way they're presenting battles.
I was honestly expecting Pokedex 3D models.

I'm putting a lot of faith in the little message that appears on screen in all the trailers that says "Gameplay footage not final". Doesn't mean anything will look completely different, but it should mean that they'll be cleaning it up a bit.
[move][/move]

Custom

Quote from: Kayo on April 14, 2013, 08:17:07 PM
I was honestly expecting Pokedex 3D models.

I'm putting a lot of faith in the little message that appears on screen in all the trailers that says "Gameplay footage not final". Doesn't mean anything will look completely different, but it should mean that they'll be cleaning it up a bit.

i always have my hopes ride on those messages too
but they never change :(

Neerb

Quote from: Custom on April 16, 2013, 08:24:40 AM
i always have my hopes ride on those messages too
but they never change :(

Colonial Marines did.

Custom

Zero

AWAKENED FORM IN ACTION

so yeah its confirmed that its a mewtwo form and not a "new" pokemon.

Don't shed tears Kayo, just think about how awesome Mewtwo+Awakened forme mewtwo would be in Doubles(lets hope it gets its own number so you can do that)