News:

<+Ice> i have a dildo factory line run by old women in my garage

Main Menu

Watching any good animation?

Started by Tupin, February 28, 2013, 10:19:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Neerb

Sucks that YJ had to end, but Teen Titans Go actually looks pretty funny from what I've seen.

Everyone whining about it needs to go cut themselves somewhere else; people have whined about literally every new DC show since DCAU ended (including Young Justice), and EVERY SINGLE ONE has people loving it within a year and getting upset when it ends. They'll like this one too, just wait.

Also, the people whining that this should be basically Season 6 of the old show needs to grow the heck up. The original series lasted waaaay longer than it deserved to, and it had not one, but THREE finales:
1. Big 12-episode-long final battle adventure with everyone
2. Last look at Slade and Terra while blatantly telling fans that "things change and you should FREAKING DEAL WITH IT"
3. A MOVIE with zero purpose other than to hook up Robin and Starfire (actually, I wonder if that will still be a thing)

Sorry, ranting to no one, but I'm so freaking sick of every comment section of every article related to this show (on other sites) being completely covered in weeaboo deviantarting shippers who bleed themselves over how this show is an insult to the "original" without ever even realizing how the original WAS AN INSULT TO THE COMICS IT WAS BASED ON.

whatwewishfor

Quote from: Neerb on April 23, 2013, 04:10:03 PM
Sucks that YJ had to end, but Teen Titans Go actually looks pretty funny from what I've seen.

Everyone whining about it needs to go cut themselves somewhere else; people have whined about literally every new DC show since DCAU ended (including Young Justice), and EVERY SINGLE ONE has people loving it within a year and getting upset when it ends. They'll like this one too, just wait.

Also, the people whining that this should be basically Season 6 of the old show needs to grow the heck up. The original series lasted waaaay longer than it deserved to, and it had not one, but THREE finales:
1. Big 12-episode-long final battle adventure with everyone
2. Last look at Slade and Terra while blatantly telling fans that "things change and you should FREAKING DEAL WITH IT"
3. A MOVIE with zero purpose other than to hook up Robin and Starfire (actually, I wonder if that will still be a thing)

Sorry, ranting to no one, but I'm so freaking sick of every comment section of every article related to this show (on other sites) being completely covered in weeaboo deviantarting shippers who bleed themselves over how this show is an insult to the "original" without ever even realizing how the original WAS AN INSULT TO THE COMICS IT WAS BASED ON.
whatever

Tupin

Airs in about ten minutes. Never watched anything related to TT before, but I'll give this a shot and see how I like it.

Quote from: SkyMyl
Tuppy frightens me with his knowledge of legacy technology.

Tupin

so I honestly don't know what I watched

i'm confused

help

Custom

if you think this is funny or cool you're probs 10

Quote from: Viewtifulboy on March 11, 2013, 07:28:20 AM
Good job! I, Viewtifulboy, declare you the CHAMPION!

I'm the official winner of the Viewtiful Victory roleplay championship!

Tupin

i'll give it one thing though

it didn't produce quite as much disgust in 22 minutes as the five minutes of Johnny Test I saw while waiting for it to air did

Zero

Quote from: Tupin on April 23, 2013, 05:45:59 PM
i'll give it one thing though

it didn't produce quite as much disgust in 22 minutes as the five minutes of Johnny Test I saw while waiting for it to air did

JOHHHHHHNNNNNEEEEEEEEE TESSSSSSSTTT

JOHHHHHHHHNNNNNNEEEEEE TEESSSSSSSSTTTT

THIS IS THE LIFE OF A BOY....NAMED JOHNNY TEST

DNEH DNEH DNEH DNEH DNEH

DNEH DNEH DNEH DNEH DNEY

THIS IS THE LIFE OF A BOY NAMED JOHNNY TEST

Tupin

how the hell is that the most produced CN show of all time

HOW

Tupin

Quote from: Neerb on April 23, 2013, 04:10:03 PM

I'm not so sure about that.

Zero

Quote from: Tupin on April 23, 2013, 06:22:39 PM
how the hell is that the most produced CN show of all time

HOW

because its the life of a boy named Johnny Test and his life deserves to be chronicled

Tupin

Quote from: Zero on April 23, 2013, 07:07:27 PM
because its the life of a boy named Johnny Test and his life deserves to be chronicled
six seasons though bro

six of them

Custom

eh this is about as good as johnny test and if you think otherwise it's just because you like teen titans

Neerb

Quote from: Custom on April 23, 2013, 07:21:23 PM
eh this is about as good as johnny test and if you think otherwise it's just because you like teen titans

It's pretty harsh to call ANYTHING as bad as Johnny Test. Heck, that trailer posted earlier is funnier than anything and everything that has ever happened in that unimaginable abomination of a show called "Johnny Test."

Custom

Quote from: Neerb on April 23, 2013, 07:24:09 PM
It's pretty harsh to call ANYTHING as bad as Johnny Test. Heck, that trailer posted earlier is funnier than anything and everything that has ever happened in that unimaginable abomination of a show called "Johnny Test."

nah i don't think so
bout the same
animation is a little better, still dumb looking
jokes are on par with johnny test

Neerb

Quote from: Custom on April 23, 2013, 07:32:06 PM
nah i don't think so
bout the same
animation is a little better, still dumb looking
jokes are on par with johnny test

Voice acting>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>