October 16, 2018, 05:12:38 AM
News:

Change is coming. HOPE CHANGE UNITY

Watching any good animation?

Started by Tupin, February 28, 2013, 10:19:23 PM

previous topic - next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Go Down

Tupin

February 28, 2013, 10:19:23 PM Last Edit: February 28, 2013, 10:21:40 PM by Tupin
I don't know about anyone else, but I've really been getting into Gravity Falls. I like the sort of faux-Illuminati conspiracy clues that they put in every episode, and it's actually pretty funny. Probably the best thing to be on the Disney Channel in years. I didn't get why they brought back Lil' Gideon so quickly, though. Kind of ruined the suspense for me, even if it was just one gag. But other than that, it's been pretty strong. There are other shows I watch too, but they go on hiatus for half a year after having half a season.

Anything good that I'm missing that's still airing?
[br /][br /]
Quote from: SkyMyl
Tuppy frightens me with his knowledge of legacy technology.

Light

Motorcity

oh wait that got canceled didn't it

then Sym-Bionic Titan

oh wait canceled my bad
Holy crap all my sigs were always poop. Best leave this space alone.

Tupin

Those are still pretty good shows from what I've seen, CN just doesn't give a poop about non-comedy series.
[br /][br /]
Quote from: SkyMyl
Tuppy frightens me with his knowledge of legacy technology.

Custom

i like
uh
anime?
does that count?
none of it current though

i guess i like regular show

Quote from: Viewtifulboy on March 11, 2013, 07:28:20 AM
Good job! I, Viewtifulboy, declare you the CHAMPION!

I'm the official winner of the Viewtiful Victory roleplay championship!

Mona

People keep telling me I need to watch Young Justice.

Tupin

Quote from: Mona on March 05, 2013, 06:05:31 PM
People keep telling me I need to watch Young Justice.

Didn't that get canceled, like nearly every show CN has?
[br /][br /]
Quote from: SkyMyl
Tuppy frightens me with his knowledge of legacy technology.

Mona

Quote from: Tupin on March 05, 2013, 06:49:22 PM
Didn't that get canceled, like nearly every show CN has?


I looked it up. It's ending later this month. So, yeah.

Tupin

Sucks, but cannot say I was surprised. For as much as Adventure Time has brought them, they sure have made it so that they have nothing once it stops.
[br /][br /]
Quote from: SkyMyl
Tuppy frightens me with his knowledge of legacy technology.

Mona

Welllllll, it seems that Young Justice is going to be replaced with Teen Titans Go!.

Custom

Quote from: Mona on March 05, 2013, 07:35:38 PM
Welllllll, it seems that Young Justice is going to be replaced with Teen Titans Go!.


i really don't like the direction they went with that...

Quote from: Viewtifulboy on March 11, 2013, 07:28:20 AM
Good job! I, Viewtifulboy, declare you the CHAMPION!

I'm the official winner of the Viewtiful Victory roleplay championship!

Tupin

Quote from: Custom on March 05, 2013, 08:07:04 PM
i really don't like the direction they went with that...

I've only been paying a bit of attention to that. What exactly have they been doing to it? All I saw was that they're doing "a more comedic look" at the Teen Titans.
[br /][br /]
Quote from: SkyMyl
Tuppy frightens me with his knowledge of legacy technology.

Custom

Quote from: Tupin on March 05, 2013, 08:47:18 PM
I've only been paying a bit of attention to that. What exactly have they been doing to it? All I saw was that they're doing "a more comedic look" at the Teen Titans.


hope you like chibis and xD jokes

Quote from: Viewtifulboy on March 11, 2013, 07:28:20 AM
Good job! I, Viewtifulboy, declare you the CHAMPION!

I'm the official winner of the Viewtiful Victory roleplay championship!

Tupin

Quote from: Custom on March 05, 2013, 09:16:12 PM
hope you like chibis and xD jokes

Didn't the 2003 series do that a lot too?
[br /][br /]
Quote from: SkyMyl
Tuppy frightens me with his knowledge of legacy technology.

Custom

Quote from: Tupin on March 05, 2013, 10:09:56 PM
Didn't the 2003 series do that a lot too?


yeah but that was like 10 seconds
this is the whole thing
just that

Quote from: Viewtifulboy on March 11, 2013, 07:28:20 AM
Good job! I, Viewtifulboy, declare you the CHAMPION!

I'm the official winner of the Viewtiful Victory roleplay championship!

Zero

so i looked up this TT Go show

custom is right

i bet they won't even try to pick up where the other series left off. its just going to be hi hi puffy ami yumi grade A weeaboo bullpoop.

avoid like the plague

Go Up