October 21, 2018, 06:21:10 AM
News:

<+Clu> was cute sure but it doesnt even mention homosexuality

Does anyone here actually own a Vita?

Started by Tupin, February 23, 2013, 07:59:54 PM

previous topic - next topic

0 Members and 3 Guests are viewing this topic.

Go Down

Super

You gotta get Playstation Plus. Makes everything a million times more awesome.

Spud

BlazBlue on Vita this month for Plus subscribers.

Thirdkoopa

Quote from: Super on May 06, 2013, 03:39:20 PM
You gotta get Playstation Plus. Makes everything a million times more awesome.

I really want to and I honestly might for at least when I first get my Vita. It'll at least help discount some sales. I'm not fond of the "Can't keep your games" thing; especially since my backloggery is only growing right now and I'm already trying to defeat the multitudes of RPG's on it.

...Yeah I think I'll still try it for a year.
[21:11] <mackormoses> let's take a look at today's stats
[21:11] <Rosencrantz> stats today are high
[21:11] <mackormoses> holy intercourse ing poop
[21:11] <Rosencrantz> you adding all these standards
[21:11] <Rosencrantz> is really pushing us [/quote]
Quote from: JrDude φ on May 31, 2010, 08:32:13 PM
3 of my friends smoke weed. Why? Well I asked one time, and this is what they said: "Because I can blow out smoke and it makes me feel like a intercourse ing dragon"

Super

Quote from: Thirdkoopa on May 06, 2013, 07:09:39 PM
I really want to and I honestly might for at least when I first get my Vita. It'll at least help discount some sales. I'm not fond of the "Can't keep your games" thing; especially since my backloggery is only growing right now and I'm already trying to defeat the multitudes of RPG's on it.

...Yeah I think I'll still try it for a year.
If you buy PS+ discounted games, you keep those regardless of whether you have PS+ or not.

Thirdkoopa

Quote from: Super on May 06, 2013, 07:13:50 PM
If you buy PS+ discounted games, you keep those regardless of whether you have PS+ or not.

Yeah that I know. That's probably why I'll try it for a year.
[21:11] <mackormoses> let's take a look at today's stats
[21:11] <Rosencrantz> stats today are high
[21:11] <mackormoses> holy intercourse ing poop
[21:11] <Rosencrantz> you adding all these standards
[21:11] <Rosencrantz> is really pushing us [/quote]
Quote from: JrDude φ on May 31, 2010, 08:32:13 PM
3 of my friends smoke weed. Why? Well I asked one time, and this is what they said: "Because I can blow out smoke and it makes me feel like a intercourse ing dragon"

viewtifulboy

I have one and it's one of the best game systems out.  I am never not amazed at how the thing can fit entire consoles games on a cartridge! :O
Quote from: Flying Chickens on February 27, 2013, 06:31:42 PM
Very clever of him, but hacker forgot the key difference.

私は肥満女だ

Silverhawk79

I was looking at one the other day actually, to go with my PS3. I just can't justify it.

Go Up