October 15, 2018, 06:41:16 PM
News:

Change is coming. HOPE CHANGE UNITY

List of Bands You've Seen Live

Started by Custom, December 19, 2012, 04:23:27 PM

previous topic - next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Go Down

Ravioli

Seeing August 3rd: Phoenix, Girl Talk, Hot Chip, Gaslight Anthem, Earl Sweatshirt, Wavves, Palma Violets, Macklemore & a few others

and I should be seeing Bob Dylan on April 5th. Technically these'll be my first concerts where the performers are actually good enough to sell albums so I'm stoked

CoasterKid93

Quote from: Ravioli on March 21, 2013, 01:23:31 AM
Seeing August 3rd: Phoenix, Girl Talk, Hot Chip, Gaslight Anthem, Earl Sweatshirt, Wavves, Palma Violets, Macklemore & a few others

and I should be seeing Bob Dylan on April 5th. Technically these'll be my first concerts where the performers are actually good enough to sell albums so I'm stoked


Girl Talk played at my school last year, and it was pretty alright but nothing spectacular. I'm jealous of you seeing Phoenix, though.
Quote from: whatwewishfor on March 14, 2014, 09:35:19 AM
DINAH I EAT DINAH EVERY NIGHT LAST NIGHT I HAD PIZZA HAHAHAHAH

Flying Chickens

Quote from: Ravioli on March 21, 2013, 01:23:31 AM
Seeing August 3rd: Phoenix, Girl Talk, Hot Chip, Gaslight Anthem, Earl Sweatshirt, Wavves, Palma Violets, Macklemore & a few others

and I should be seeing Bob Dylan on April 5th. Technically these'll be my first concerts where the performers are actually good enough to sell albums so I'm stoked
That sounds like Osheaga. Is that Osheaga? I'm trying to save up money for tickets to Osheaga, but I've already popped cash on Sasquatch so idk what to do with my life. Oh, and bleh Macklemore. Go rock the poop out of Hot Chip and Phoenix.

Custom

JUST SAW MAID OF THE MIST (or something), CROSSFAITH (FUCKING AWESOME), HEARTIST, ARCHITECTS (UK), AND ENTER SHIKARI (ALSO AWESOME)

Quote from: Viewtifulboy on March 11, 2013, 07:28:20 AM
Good job! I, Viewtifulboy, declare you the CHAMPION!

I'm the official winner of the Viewtiful Victory roleplay championship!

Flying Chickens

I'll probably be seeing MGMT in May, which I think will be a rip-roarious good time despite the amount of LSD I don't take.

CoasterKid93

I'm seeing Anthrax, Exodus, Shadows Fall, and Holy Grail in a few weeks.
Quote from: whatwewishfor on March 14, 2014, 09:35:19 AM
DINAH I EAT DINAH EVERY NIGHT LAST NIGHT I HAD PIZZA HAHAHAHAH

CoasterKid93

Also, Custom, would you be interested in seeing Scale the Summit in San Francisco on July 5th?
Quote from: whatwewishfor on March 14, 2014, 09:35:19 AM
DINAH I EAT DINAH EVERY NIGHT LAST NIGHT I HAD PIZZA HAHAHAHAH

CoasterKid93

I just got back from Macklemore. He put on a VERY FUN show!
Quote from: whatwewishfor on March 14, 2014, 09:35:19 AM
DINAH I EAT DINAH EVERY NIGHT LAST NIGHT I HAD PIZZA HAHAHAHAH

Britz

I got to see Jonny Craig, Kurt Travis, Hail The Sun, The Seeking, and James Cavern the other night.

whatwewishfor

Quote from: CoasterKid93 on March 27, 2013, 08:53:43 AM
Also, Custom, would you be interested in seeing Scale the Summit in San Francisco on July 5th?
sure
whatever

Kaz

May 12, 2013, 02:20:24 PM #25 Last Edit: May 12, 2013, 02:20:49 PM by Kaz
my list is short because i live in northern minnesota and have to travel to even see anyone

Peter Frampton (sucked boring poopty terrible intercourse )
Yes (ruled)
The Who (kinda ruled kinda)
Boris (WAS FUCKING AMAZING)

oh and this band called Marriages opened for Boris and they were cool
Quote<+Mithos> My mom grounded me for being gay.

Ravioli

Quote from: bearisslow on March 21, 2013, 08:53:09 PM
That sounds like Osheaga. Is that Osheaga? I'm trying to save up money for tickets to Osheaga, but I've already popped cash on Sasquatch so idk what to do with my life.

It's The Grove:
http://thegrovefest.com/

Unfortunately since my last post the NIMBYs came out of the woodwork and got the concert pushed out of town.  Now instead of being a fifteen minute drive from me it's about two and half hours and some of the headliners like Macklemore had to drop. Still pumped though, not a big fan of him anyway.

CoasterKid93

Just got my ticket to Summer Slaughter. So stoked.
Quote from: whatwewishfor on March 14, 2014, 09:35:19 AM
DINAH I EAT DINAH EVERY NIGHT LAST NIGHT I HAD PIZZA HAHAHAHAH

Zero

Quote from: CoasterKid93 on May 13, 2013, 08:00:20 PM
Just got my ticket to Summer Slaughter. So stoked.


mad jealous.  I can't go this year. Rock out that much harder just for me man.

RazorFilledCandy

Van Halen, The Killers, AC/DC, August Burns Red, Of Mice & Men, I Set My Friends On Fire, uh what custom said, Big Chocolate..... there's more but I can't remember them, it was at warped tour a few years ago

I'll be seeing anamanaguchi next month, I'm super excited about that


Go Up