News:

<+Ice> i have a dildo factory line run by old women in my garage

Main Menu

I'm back!

Started by Doodle, December 04, 2008, 03:28:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Doodle

Well, last week on Tuesday my computer broke. What perfect timing, the beginning of Thanksgiving break was that day, too!
We took it in to this one place to fix it a week ago from today. I would've fixed it, but I needed the Windows XP disc, which I don't have...
Anyway, still no word from the place if they fixed the computer. So I'm using my crappy computer, which REALLY sucks. My mom probably won't want me to have this one hooked up, since she's picky. So, don't expect me back for a while again.

Saw we got the server. It's probably cool, but on this crappy computer I don't see a difference. Besides the connection timeouts. :P
I saw the homepage, too. I guess that's neat.

So, hi and bye.

EDIT: Apparently I still have Wi-Fi...? :D
I didn't know you didn't need a computer for your modem and router to work...I unhooked the bad computer, and I'm on my Wii right now. Awesome!
So, I'm back for good then! Chat doesn't work with the Wii browser though, so I won't be there.
YEAH

SkyMyl

I was wondering where you went! Good to see you're back! Well for a short time, anyway. And trust me, when you get off the crappy computer, you'll see how much better our new server is.

That sucks. I hope your computer gets fixed soon. Until then, have a Merry Christmas!...if you can't make it back for Christmas. D=

Okay then, welcome back once again!  =)

Macawmoses

That's most unfortunate, and I wish you the best. :)

Daft Pink

Dude, your normal computer was crappy. Now what the intercourse  are you using now?

Doodle

Quote from: Daft Pink on December 05, 2008, 05:28:27 PM
Dude, your normal computer was crappy. Now what the f*** are you using now?
There's a sticker that says "Designed for Windows 98." o_o
YEAH

buttlord420

no one missed you go away