<+Ice> i have a dildo factory line run by old women in my garage
Started by Neerb, April 23, 2012, 05:52:20 PM
0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.
Quote from: JrDude 益 on April 26, 2012, 10:44:20 AMYour Chikorita had a sex change during evolution? Very strange.
Quote from: Kayo on April 26, 2012, 07:09:43 PMRandom semi-relevant fact: One out of every three female Azurill will undergo a sex change and become male as it evolves into Marill.
Quote from: JrDude 益 on April 26, 2012, 11:09:33 PMName a Pokémon you hate after me but don't let me die. False. As the % is based off being seen in the wild or being born. You can breed for either, as you need an Incense to get Azurill. When BORN, Maril have a 50% chance of being either gender. When BORN, Azurill have a 25% chance of ♂, 75% chance of ♀, 100% chance of keeping it's vagina/dick when evolved.Based on the wild seeing thing, it means they were born Marills if it's still 50/50
Page created in 0.580 seconds with 21 queries.