News:

<+Clu> Silverhawk79 is just wrong for me

Main Menu

Operation Rainfall status: SUCCESS

Started by Neerb, December 02, 2011, 11:34:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Neerb

Nayrman

Only about a year too late to actually do anything. Well, at least it'll come out for those who actually wanted the game. Although because the Wii is effectively dead I doubt it'll do anything outside of the very attentive people paying attention to this.

DededeCloneChris

And the operation is not a total success per se. If you haven't forgotten, we still have The Last Story and Pandora's Tower.

Neerb

Quote from: Nayrman on December 02, 2011, 11:43:58 AM
Only about a year too late to actually do anything. Well, at least it'll come out for those who actually wanted the game. Although because the Wii is effectively dead I doubt it'll do anything outside of the very attentive people paying attention to this.

What? Would people who DIDN'T want the game have been willing to buy it if it came out months ago? The way I see it, it's just a delay like any other delay; people who want it will still get it and people who don't still won't, it's not "too late" for anything. Also, while the Wii doesn't have much of a future, many people are playing Skyward Sword right now, so it's not so "dead" that it will sell much worse than if it had come out a couple months ago. I mean, it's not like the thing is coming out on the DS.

Doodle

I think a lot of people genuinely interested in the game already pirated it and emulated it or went around all the region poop.
YEAH

Neerb

Quote from: Doodle on December 02, 2011, 01:09:23 PM
I think a lot of people genuinely interested in the game already pirated it and emulated it or went around all the region poop.

Well, that would be a shame. Oh well; I doubt I'll ever get the game, anyway.

Tupin

Tremendously great news. The people who wanted this enough to start the operation are dedicated enough to buy the game just to support it. I know I will.

At least the Wii has something in 2012...

Quote from: SkyMyl
Tuppy frightens me with his knowledge of legacy technology.