News:

<+Ice> i have a dildo factory line run by old women in my garage

Main Menu

Wish List Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess - Used for Game Cube by Nintendo o

Started by The Riddler, October 18, 2011, 10:19:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hero_of_Darkness

Quote from: Kayo on October 23, 2011, 05:59:14 PM
This is their biggest game until something bigger comes along, basically.
Yes. That's how this industry has worked forever. The point here is that Nintendo had 200 people working on it, which is crazy!

Kayo

Quote from: Zero on October 24, 2011, 06:51:56 PM
Maybe. But they don't claim that each project is the "biggest project in Nintendo history" like they have with SS. It's in the press this time.

Uh, have you ever seen an advertisement?

No matter where you go, the new object is ALWAYS the biggest, the best, the most expansive (etc.) thing yet.

It's not like Nintendo's projects have been getting smaller and smaller until this.
I really hate how I've made more than 12,000 posts here. Thankfully this swaying, moving Chandelure makes it all worth it.
[move][/move]

Zero

Quote from: Kayo on October 24, 2011, 08:48:11 PM
Uh, have you ever seen an advertisement?

No matter where you go, the new object is ALWAYS the biggest, the best, the most expansive (etc.) thing yet.

It's not like Nintendo's projects have been getting smaller and smaller until this.

Yes.

You're clearly the one that hasn't paying attention to what PR folks at Nintendo have been saying about this game. They've been saying for about a year now that its the biggest project Nintendo has ever worked on. They've never explicitly claimed this before, Kayo. Whether or not its true is something else entirely and not my intercourse ing point.

You're smoking crack if you really believe that every advertisement for every Nintendo game ever explicitly stated that each said game was the biggest Nintendo game yet. Each new game is not "always the biggest, the best, and most expansive(etc.) thing yet."

At first I couldn't believe you said something so short sighted, but then I remembered that you're the same exact guy that thought Nintendo was trying to insult you for not buying a 3DS early with the Ambassador program.

Anyway at this point I'm practically beating my head into a brick wall. If you don't understand this then there's no point in continuing this discussion.

custom let me borrow your guns so i can go blow some poop up

Kayo

Quote from: Zero on October 24, 2011, 09:24:12 PM
Yes.

You're clearly the one that hasn't paying attention to what PR folks at Nintendo have been saying about this game. They've been saying for about a year now that its the biggest project Nintendo has ever worked on. They've never explicitly claimed this before, Kayo. Whether or not its true is something else entirely and not my intercourse ing point.

You're smoking crack if you really believe that every advertisement for every Nintendo game ever explicitly stated that each said game was the biggest Nintendo game yet. Each new game is not "always the biggest, the best, and most expansive(etc.) thing yet."

At first I couldn't believe you said something so short sighted, but then I remembered that you're the same exact guy that thought Nintendo was trying to insult you for not buying a 3DS early with the Ambassador program.

Anyway at this point I'm practically beating my head into a brick wall. If you don't understand this then there's no point in continuing this discussion.

Explicitly, no. But you're on drugs if you don't think that
A) something better will eventually come, even according to Nintendo themself
B) the hype will die down within months.
I really hate how I've made more than 12,000 posts here. Thankfully this swaying, moving Chandelure makes it all worth it.
[move][/move]

Custom

Quote from: Zero on October 24, 2011, 09:24:12 PM
Yes.

let's do it
also thanks you to i've formed a brawl tourny in my twon lolololoololoo

Quote from: Viewtifulboy on March 11, 2013, 07:28:20 AM
Good job! I, Viewtifulboy, declare you the CHAMPION!

I'm the official winner of the Viewtiful Victory roleplay championship!

Zero

Quote from: Kayo on October 24, 2011, 09:51:10 PM
Explicitly, no. But you're on drugs if you don't think that
A) something better will eventually come, even according to Nintendo themself
B) the hype will die down within months.

Cute, you're using the word explicitly and using a similar expression to one I frequently use!

Also it seems that you didn't understand a single thing I said. When did I EVER say that the hype won't die down(which coincidentally has NOTHING to do with what I was saying) or that something bigger and "better" won't come?

God Kayo share your meth with the rest of the class, please.

Custom

i'm kayo this isn't pokemon therefore i'm going to argue against its hype and size
pokemon is betTer

Kayo

Quote from: Zero on October 25, 2011, 08:29:05 AM
Cute, you're using the word explicitly and using a similar expression to one I frequently use!

Also it seems that you didn't understand a single thing I said. When did I EVER say that the hype won't die down(which coincidentally has NOTHING to do with what I was saying) or that something bigger and "better" won't come?

God Kayo share your meth with the rest of the class, please.
I seriously don't see your argument here.
[move][/move]

Doodle

Quote from: Custom on October 25, 2011, 08:46:56 AM
i'm kayo this isn't pokemon therefore i'm going to argue against its hype and size
pokemon is betTer
>implying pokemon gray doesn't have the biggest budget nintendo has ever used on a game
YEAH

Custom

Bearissoslow