News:

<+Clu> Silverhawk79 is just wrong for me

Main Menu

Blink-182

Started by Ron, July 14, 2011, 02:52:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ron

I dunno if there's any huge fans of these guys here...but their new song "Up All Night" is supposed to premiere today. These guys helped define my childhood and were one of the most influential bands to my music career. So...if anyone cares, discuss.

Click me ^

Kayo

I got a friend who is obsessed with them. I personally have never taken the chance to listen to any of their songs except for the few that used to play on the radio, etc.

Should I, then?
I really hate how I've made more than 12,000 posts here. Thankfully this swaying, moving Chandelure makes it all worth it.
[move][/move]

Ravioli

Ron

Kaso, definitely. Band basically defined my childhood. I love them.

Anyway - the song is here now.
http://soundcloud.com/kroq/blink-182-up-all-night-kroq/s-au4sI

Click me ^

Kayo

I really hate how I've made more than 12,000 posts here. Thankfully this swaying, moving Chandelure makes it all worth it.
[move][/move]

Ron

Click me ^

Kayo

[move][/move]

Ron

Quote from: Kayo on July 14, 2011, 07:40:55 PM
>implying I'm kaso
No, sorry that was vague. I'm used to seeing Kaso on this site and when I read your name that's how I read it accidentally.

Click me ^

Kayo

Quote from: Ron on July 15, 2011, 09:56:03 AM
No, sorry that was vague. I'm used to seeing Kaso on this site and when I read your name that's how I read it accidentally.
Where is kaso, anyway? D:
[move][/move]

Ron

Click me ^

Kayo

[move][/move]

RX-78-2

They're a good band. I have a friend who really likes them and got me more into them. I don't have any of their albums... yet... but I will.

Anyway, they're a solid band. I definitely enjoy playing their songs on music videogames and imitating Travis on real drums.
I dunno hao 2 put imgs heer :(

****************Mack was here******************

Custom

they were good in the 90's
but now i just don't want to hear any new poop from them
i really only listen at this point of nostalgia value

Quote from: Viewtifulboy on March 11, 2013, 07:28:20 AM
Good job! I, Viewtifulboy, declare you the CHAMPION!

I'm the official winner of the Viewtiful Victory roleplay championship!