News:

Our thoughts go to Silver and his family in this difficult time.

Main Menu

First pic of Bane

Started by Nayrman, May 20, 2011, 05:42:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nayrman

http://movies.ign.com/articles/116/1169616p1.html

Erm, ok then Nolan. I'll put my faith in you after The Dark Knight, but that looks rather boring or at least bland for Bane.

BOREDFOREVER

I do put a lot of stock on Nolan.

At first I was like "WHERE'S THE TUBES?" Unless that round sphere on the back is a place for him to plug in.  The mask suggests that however the venom get to his face, it's delivered in aerosol form.  Or not.  The delivery system could be all liquid shot into points across his skull in liquid form.  It definitely looks like that mask is primarily tubing.  The removal of the tube going from arm to back of head is probably a good choice, even non-comic audiences would probably question why Batman wouldn't just rip it out in the first place.

Will he still have the surgically installed plate armor?  I don't see any marked scars, but hard to tell in that light.

Good find, Nayrman.  I have been lax in checking SuperHeroHype, so I might have missed this all together.

FruitFlow

Lazy much?

I don't really like that Bane look at all.
Too plain and generic, imo.
"Many people see technology as the problem behind the so-called digital divide. Others see it as the solution. Technology is neither. It must operate in conjunction with business, economic, political and social system."

RX-78-2

He does look a little like Astaroth. Well, the head anyway. I must admit that I've really only seen Bane in The Batman, so I can't say too much about it, but I'm not really disappointed.
I dunno hao 2 put imgs heer :(

****************Mack was here******************