News:

<+Clu> Silverhawk79 is just wrong for me

Main Menu

649 Pokemon and some are still missing.

Started by The Riddler, March 30, 2011, 06:38:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

FruitFlow

Normal/Ghost would grant immunity to its own 2 typings.
"Many people see technology as the problem behind the so-called digital divide. Others see it as the solution. Technology is neither. It must operate in conjunction with business, economic, political and social system."

Kayo

Quote from: FruitFlow on March 30, 2011, 08:00:47 PM
And immunity to what would be two of its three weaknesses, leaving only one left.
I really hate how I've made more than 12,000 posts here. Thankfully this swaying, moving Chandelure makes it all worth it.
[move][/move]

JrDude

Quote from: FruitFlow on March 30, 2011, 08:00:47 PM
Which would be pretty funny and cool IMO.
You can't do the metaphoric fight fire with fire, because it's typings don't effect itself.
[move][/move]
Dude .

FruitFlow

Quote from: Chandelure on March 30, 2011, 08:02:52 PM
And immunity to what would be two of its three weaknesses, leaving only one left.
And a typing which is rarely used.

Quote from: JrDude 益 on March 30, 2011, 08:03:19 PM
Which would be pretty funny and cool IMO.
You can't do the metaphoric fight fire with fire, because it's typings don't effect itself.
All the more reason it sounds epic.
Now that I think about it aside from Flying, Water is the only other typing to have Normal as its dual.
"Many people see technology as the problem behind the so-called digital divide. Others see it as the solution. Technology is neither. It must operate in conjunction with business, economic, political and social system."

Neerb

Moar Eeveelutions, as always.

Grass/Flying or Psychic/Flying peacock (I think Grass/Flying peacock would be a sweet starter).

Fire/Ice dragon (as in, it looks like a dragon, but it's Fire/Ice type).

Grass/Ground anteater that actually looks cool and has good stats and movepool.

A griffin; it could be Dark/Flying, Normal/Flying, or maybe even Dragon/Flying.

Water/Ice orca, and it will be the greatest pokemon ever made... but not Uber-level, because I want to use it.

Dark/Flying vampire bat (it's about time we had a cool-looking bat whose type made any sense at all).

Fire/Grass jack o'lantern.

Awesome-looking Ice/Dark wolf; 3 stages, from pup to wolf to werewolf. (perhaps you're noticing a Halloween theme by now; it's pure coincidence)

Dark/Steel ninja-themed crane (not ninja-like, like Weavile, I mean blatantly ninja; and by "crane" I mean the bird).

Water/Steel pirate-themed parrot.

And yes, I'm serious about all of these, ESPECIALLY the orca, wolf, anteater, and jack o'lantern, all with those specific types.

FruitFlow

Quote from: Neerb on March 30, 2011, 08:09:55 PM
Water/Ice orca, and it will be the greatest pokemon ever made... but not Uber-level, because I want to use it.
A dual typing Wailord.
Sweet.

Neerb

Quote from: FruitFlow on March 30, 2011, 08:12:27 PM
A dual typing Wailord.
Sweet.

But it's an orca, which is really more dolphin than whale. It will look cooler and sleeker, and will be more about speed and physical attacking than pure bulk.

FruitFlow

Quote from: Neerb on March 30, 2011, 08:16:22 PM
But it's an orca, which is really more dolphin than whale. It will look cooler and sleeker, and will be more about speed and physical attacking than pure bulk.
Ability as Speed Boost maybe?

The Riddler

Someone mentioned Ghost/Steel. Golett/Golurk.

Neerb

The Riddler

Quote from: Neerb on March 30, 2011, 08:24:41 PM
Golett/Golurk is Ghost/Ground.
Oh, poop. Really? Shit looks Steel to me.

FruitFlow

Kayo

Quote from: FruitFlow on March 30, 2011, 08:30:20 PM
Ghost/Ground is a pretty bad typing.
That's just because the types don't overlap at all. It's cool offensively, but defensively the weaknesses are just combined, and none are canceled out.
I really hate how I've made more than 12,000 posts here. Thankfully this swaying, moving Chandelure makes it all worth it.
[move][/move]

FruitFlow

Quote from: Chandelure on March 30, 2011, 08:34:17 PM
That's just because the types don't overlap at all. It's cool offensively, but defensively the weaknesses are just combined, and none are canceled out.
Yeah.
That's 6 weaknesses.

Kayo

Quote from: FruitFlow on March 30, 2011, 08:38:02 PM
Yeah.
That's 6 weaknesses.
Five?

Water, Grass, Ice, Ghost, Dark.
I don't think I'm missing anything.
[move][/move]