News:

<+Clu> was cute sure but it doesnt even mention homosexuality

Main Menu

Black & White Soundtrack Discussion

Started by DededeCloneChris, March 13, 2011, 08:44:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DededeCloneChris

The Event Battle theme has a really fast/slow paced style that makes it so unique.

Kayo

I like the legendary battle theme for some reason, like in that one part where it suddenly slows down a ton before speeding up again. I was somehow impressed by that.
I really hate how I've made more than 12,000 posts here. Thankfully this swaying, moving Chandelure makes it all worth it.
[move][/move]

DededeCloneChris

Quote from: Kayo on March 14, 2011, 06:11:17 PM
I like the legendary battle theme for some reason, like in that one part where it suddenly slows down a ton before speeding up again. I was somehow impressed by that.
That's actually the event battle theme. The legendary one has the Kanto route part.

Kayo

Quote from: PuttyChris on March 14, 2011, 07:53:00 PM
That's actually the event battle theme. The legendary one has the Kanto route part.
The one you get where you battle Cobalion, Tornadus, etc.?
I really hate how I've made more than 12,000 posts here. Thankfully this swaying, moving Chandelure makes it all worth it.
[move][/move]

FruitFlow

The "Gym Leader Building" themes will never get old.
"Many people see technology as the problem behind the so-called digital divide. Others see it as the solution. Technology is neither. It must operate in conjunction with business, economic, political and social system."

SkyMyl

intercourse  yes you are the best legendary battle theme in this entire franchise

FruitFlow

Title theme is funny, but at the same time sounds a bit too dramatic.
"Many people see technology as the problem behind the so-called digital divide. Others see it as the solution. Technology is neither. It must operate in conjunction with business, economic, political and social system."

FruitFlow

Cold Storage sounds a little bit like the first stage of Super Paper Mario.