Main Menu

Critical Captures

Started by Kayo, March 12, 2011, 07:52:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kayo

Quote from: FruitFlow on March 27, 2011, 06:21:46 PM
I meant the opponents, lol.
But I was being sarcastic.
I thought you were trying to tell me that Watchog had No Guard or something. I hate Watchog. So much.
I really hate how I've made more than 12,000 posts here. Thankfully this swaying, moving Chandelure makes it all worth it.
[move][/move]

FruitFlow

Quote from: Chandelure on March 27, 2011, 06:24:49 PM
I thought you were trying to tell me that Watchog had No Guard or something. I hate Watchog. So much.
LOL. Heck no.
No wild starter pokemon would ever have that ability.

Unless of course GF decided to troll again.
"Many people see technology as the problem behind the so-called digital divide. Others see it as the solution. Technology is neither. It must operate in conjunction with business, economic, political and social system."

Kayo

Quote from: FruitFlow on March 27, 2011, 06:29:23 PM
LOL. Heck no.
No wild starter pokemon would ever have that ability.

Unless of course GF decided to troll again.
With the things we've gotten this gen, I REALLY wouldn't be surprised.

Like how EVERYTHING learned Bite or Crunch early, it seemed. My poor Litwick and Solosis ;_;
I really hate how I've made more than 12,000 posts here. Thankfully this swaying, moving Chandelure makes it all worth it.
[move][/move]

DededeCloneChris

It's customary of Pokemon to make Normal type Gym Leaders extremely strong.

As quoted in TVtropes regarding Patrats and Watchogs:

•Evil Meerkats From Hell On Crack: Bide, Mean Look, Detect, Super Fang, Crunch. Then there's Hypnosis and Confuse Ray. All of which are learned by level-up alone. It's quite a deadly combination, even when encountering them in the wild; the entire genus is a walking middle finger to Nuzlockers everywhere.

◦Boss In Mook Clothing: And Lenora has one. Her shampoo has to be made from the blood and tears of all the Nuzlockers she's taken out.

FruitFlow

Raticate and Watchog seem to be the only ones that gain access to both Bite and Crunch.
You'd expect "all" starter rodent-based pokemon to know at least one of them.

Furret, Linoone and Bidoof all bit the dust.
"Many people see technology as the problem behind the so-called digital divide. Others see it as the solution. Technology is neither. It must operate in conjunction with business, economic, political and social system."

DededeCloneChris

I had one on a Maractus. That darned thing deserved to get hit by one because it seems to be even rarer than Sigyliph.

FruitFlow

Maractus was pretty common in my game.

During my search for a Dwebble I came across 6 in a row.
Great Exp. Points.

Kayo

I found Maractus very easily, and had a much more difficult time with Dwebble and Sigilyph.

Weird because they all have the same chance of appearing.
[move][/move]

FruitFlow

Sandile and Scraggy never appeared for me.

Kayo

Quote from: FruitFlow on April 01, 2011, 02:10:09 PM
Sandile and Scraggy never appeared for me.
I don't think Scraggy is in the Resort, but go in the deep sand just outside Castelia, more towards the south end and you'll find plenty.
[move][/move]

FruitFlow

Quote from: Chandelure on April 01, 2011, 04:00:19 PM
I don't think Scraggy is in the Resort, but go in the deep sand just outside Castelia, more towards the south end and you'll find plenty.
I've given up on the search for it.
I'm more interested in catching the dang Shelmet that only appeared twice and died.