News:

<Clu> no nsfcd is basically a ghost town, it should be killed behind fences

Main Menu

Hey there, new Mario game

Started by SkyMyl, March 02, 2011, 11:42:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

FruitFlow

1 and 2 weren't enough for you?
"Many people see technology as the problem behind the so-called digital divide. Others see it as the solution. Technology is neither. It must operate in conjunction with business, economic, political and social system."

Kayo

Quote from: FruitFlow on May 16, 2011, 02:59:30 PM
1 and 2 weren't enough for you?
I want something like it on a handheld. It really wouldn't be that bad.
I really hate how I've made more than 12,000 posts here. Thankfully this swaying, moving Chandelure makes it all worth it.
[move][/move]

FruitFlow

Quote from: Kayo on May 16, 2011, 06:19:29 PM
I want something like it on a handheld. It really wouldn't be that bad.
That would be nice.
But I can't really see what they could come up with in this one, since they've used up about everything in the first 2 games.
"Many people see technology as the problem behind the so-called digital divide. Others see it as the solution. Technology is neither. It must operate in conjunction with business, economic, political and social system."

Kayo

Quote from: FruitFlow on May 16, 2011, 11:20:18 PM
That would be nice.
But I can't really see what they could come up with in this one, since they've used up about everything in the first 2 games.
I wouldn't mind them repeating the same stuff, just doing it in a different way. We don't need new gimmicks.
I really hate how I've made more than 12,000 posts here. Thankfully this swaying, moving Chandelure makes it all worth it.
[move][/move]

Jhen Mohran

You guys wanna hear some words that's got a good chance of breakin' your opinion, here?

[spoiler]Good ol' Shigeru mentioned that there would be a second analog stick in the form of the 3DS's gyro sensor.[/spoiler]

Nayrman

I hope that's false. I really do. I hope the motion sensor is never used for anything, or at least given a viable second options. If they're smart enough to know people don't care about 3D so you can turn it of, doing something like that where I have to wave my system around is kind of dumb. I guess we'll see in a few weeks.

FruitFlow

SkyMyl

Quote from: Marisa on May 17, 2011, 11:12:48 AM
You guys wanna hear some words that's got a good chance of breakin' your opinion, here?

[spoiler]Good ol' Shigeru mentioned that there would be a second analog stick in the form of the 3DS's gyro sensor.[/spoiler]
What's the d-pad to Shiggy, old and busted?

Kayo

Quote from: Axelayer on May 17, 2011, 03:10:19 PM
What's the d-pad to Shiggy, old and busted?
IT'S JUST FOUR BUTTONS

TIME TO MOVE ON
[move][/move]

Bearissoslow

not expecting much because high expectations are horribad for games