News:

<+Clu> im 100% nigga

Main Menu

Let's talk, guys.

Started by Custom, February 13, 2011, 07:03:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Custom

So this morning I wake up at 3 AM because I can't sleep at all. So I decide to play some pokemon, having gone to the black and white mall event yesterday, I'm pretty pumped.

Usually Pokemon is just a game of numbers to me, stats and EVs and boring poop. But today I decide to just pick some random intercourse ing pokemon and go with it.
So I pick Absol. I nick named it soma because it reminds of intercourse ing castlevania deal with it.
and then I found out it has a godly attack stat and I go back to ev training and

the moral of the story is

What pokemon both look cool as intercourse  and are great to use in competitive gameplay?

I like Luxray, Typhlosion, Gastrodon, Weavile, and Gengar (EVEN THOUGH IT DIES IN ONE HIT FUCK YOUR DEFENSE SON)

also if you think lucario is cool please don't post in this thread he's a poopty steel pokemon

also 5th gen teams
So far I hate like the first 50 pokemon from like 492-550 but I like Scrafty (terrible english name), thate fire/ghost pokemon, and that pokemon that looks like cutsman
WHAT DO YOU LIKE?

Quote from: Viewtifulboy on March 11, 2013, 07:28:20 AM
Good job! I, Viewtifulboy, declare you the CHAMPION!

I'm the official winner of the Viewtiful Victory roleplay championship!

Custom

HOLY FUCK
I GO TO CHECK MY ABSOL'S STATS AT LEVEL 41
FIND OUT
IT HAS PKRS
JESUS FUCK MY LIFE IS SO GREAT NOW

Shujinco2

Neerb

Typhlosion is a freaking Volcano Badger, so that's awesome.
Charizard, who has the same stats as Ty but bigger move pool, too bad that awful Steal Rock is all over the place.
Dragonite's a freaking monster if you mix Focus Sash, Dragon Dance, and Outrage.
Tyrannitar, freaking GODZILLA.
Gyarados. No words to describe.
Alakazam fights with spoons and a giant freaking mustache and he'll tear your worthless face off.

Also, in the new gen, his stats aren't amazing but holy freaking crap Samurott is the most awesome looking pokemon in the world. He has TWO giant mustaches and he can wield freaking swords and stab people with his horn at the same time holy crap.

Custom

Quote from: Neerb on February 13, 2011, 10:38:01 AM
Typhlosion is a freaking Volcano Badger, so that's awesome.
Charizard, who has the same stats as Ty but bigger move pool, too bad that awful Steal Rock is all over the place.
Dragonite's a freaking monster if you mix Focus Sash, Dragon Dance, and Outrage.
Tyrannitar, freaking GODZILLA.
Gyarados. No words to describe.
Alakazam fights with spoons and a giant freaking mustache and he'll tear your worthless face off.

Also, in the new gen, his stats aren't amazing but holy freaking crap Samurott is the most awesome looking pokemon in the world. He has TWO giant mustaches and he can wield freaking swords and stab people with his horn at the same time holy crap.

that tepig final evolution has intercourse ing beast base stats.
blows my mind
also the ghost pokemon in 5th gen don't have a terrible defense, which makes me happy

Neerb

Quote from: Black Mage on February 13, 2011, 10:48:19 AM
that tepig final evolution has intercourse ing beast base stats.
blows my mind
also the ghost pokemon in 5th gen don't have a terrible defense, which makes me happy

Do you think Emboar's massive attacks will make up for his defenses and speed? A friend of mine wants to use Emboar, but he's not sure how well it would work out.

And heck yes to this gen's ghosts. Golurk and Chandalure are the best.

Custom

Quote from: Neerb on February 13, 2011, 10:51:21 AM
Do you think Emboar's massive attacks will make up for his defenses and speed? A friend of mine wants to use Emboar, but he's not sure how well it would work out.

if you ev it in attack and speed or defense you should be good. it's pretty much the only logical choice for a starter unless you're going off the design. it seems to have the best stats.

I love chandalure. finally ghost pokemon that won't die in one hit ;-;

Pigyman

My Gen V team will be six Afrodeos (the afro buffalo).

I will be unstoppable.

Doodle

Electivire is a beast.
He can get super-effective hits on like 14 different types.
YEAH

Kayo

Congrats on the PKRS! I remember how excited I was a few summers ago when I found that on my Regirock during a long car trip.

Also, I like Scrafty too, though it's definitely getting a nickname. I can't stand the name honestly. My favorite Gen V has to be Chandelure, hands down.

Quote from: Neerb on February 13, 2011, 10:51:21 AM

I'm mad at how Emboar looks terrible but has the best stats, and Serperior looks amazing but has a poopty movepool. Still picking Smugleaf for my starter, but I'll end up using an Emboar competitely after I'm done with story mode. And yes, I also like Golurk and Chandelure.

Also, this gen's Psychic types. I love some of them so much more now, especially after I've gotten more used to them. Especially Sigilyph (that bird with the unown head) for how good its abilities, stats, and moves look- especially for a non-evolving pokemon, as well as Oobemu and Reuniclus. Gothitelle, I'm really trying to like. Trying to get past its strangely humanoid and creepy appearance and not-quite-phenomenal stats, but I think using it in battle with its movepool will make me like it more.

Quote from: Black Mage on February 13, 2011, 12:46:21 PM
if you ev it in attack and speed or defense you should be good. it's pretty much the only logical choice for a starter unless you're going off the design. it seems to have the best stats.

Sad but true. Serperior and Samurott are pretty much inferior to other pokemon of their type. Emboar has access to Wild Charge- like a physical Thunderbolt with recoil, and the HP to back up the recoil damage. Why does it have to be another fire-fighting type though?

Also who said Chandelure won't die in one hit? It's got absolutely spectacular Special Attack, but only decent speed. It's defenses are alright, but its HP stat is rather mediocre. It's definitely going to be taking a lot of fatal OHKOs, but it'll be dealing some too. I plan on using a +speed nature and possibly a Choice Scarf to make it unstoppable. I have to admit, it really isn't as frail as other ghost types. And it totally swings back and forth in battle like the badass evil chandelier that it is. I love this thing so much.

Quote from: Pigyman on February 13, 2011, 12:57:15 PM
My Gen V team will be six Afrodeos (the afro buffalo).

I will be unstoppable.
Did you hear that name somewhere?- The only name I heard was Bouffalant.
I really hate how I've made more than 12,000 posts here. Thankfully this swaying, moving Chandelure makes it all worth it.
[move][/move]

Custom

Quote from: Kayo on February 13, 2011, 07:48:08 PM
I'm mad at how Emboar looks terrible but has the best stats

Also who said Chandelure won't die in one hit? It's got absolutely spectacular Special Attack, but only decent speed. It's defenses are alright, but its HP stat is rather mediocre. It's definitely going to be taking a lot of fatal OHKOs, but it'll be dealing some too. I plan on using a +speed nature and possibly a Choice Scarf to make it unstoppable. I have to admit, it really isn't as frail as other ghost types. And it totally swings back and forth in battle like the badass evil chandelier that it is. I love this thing so much.
Did you hear that name somewhere?- The only name I heard was Bouffalant.

Solution: Nickname it Ganon.

It probably will, but I'm just glad it doesn't have such a terrible defense like Gengar. I'm hoping for the best here. ;-;

Kayo

Quote from: Black Mage on February 13, 2011, 10:36:24 PM
Solution: Nickname it Ganon.

It probably will, but I'm just glad it doesn't have such a terrible defense like Gengar. I'm hoping for the best here. ;-;
Base 90s aren't terrible. It can still survive some neutral hits probably.

Another flaw: Stealth Rock takes away 25% of its HP every switch in. I hate Stealth Rock.
I really hate how I've made more than 12,000 posts here. Thankfully this swaying, moving Chandelure makes it all worth it.
[move][/move]

FruitFlow

Quote from: Black Mage on February 13, 2011, 12:46:21 PM

Screw defense.
Give that thing more meat in HP. You could invest some of it in Sp.D too.
The extra HP will also benefit it for recoil in moves such as Flare Blitz, Head Smash and Wild Bolt.

If you're worried about Defense just give it Bulk Up for Atk and Def buff. (Only if your running a Physical set)

This thing will more than likely need to rely on a TR set. Because a base speed of 65 isn't going to cut it.
But hey: TR + Curse + Gyro Ball = Beastly.
Quote from: Kayo on February 13, 2011, 10:56:40 PM
Base 90s aren't terrible. It can still survive some neutral hits probably.

Another flaw: Stealth Rock takes away 25% of its HP every switch in. I hate Stealth Rock.

Sharpedo has a base 95 speed, yet it's still pretty deadly with that base 125 Atk.
Regardless of the fact that it has paper thin defenses.

Still though, priority pretty much kills it.

"Many people see technology as the problem behind the so-called digital divide. Others see it as the solution. Technology is neither. It must operate in conjunction with business, economic, political and social system."

Kayo

Quote from: Negative Vibes on February 13, 2011, 11:12:11 PM
Screw defense.
Give that thing more meat in HP. You could invest some of it in Sp.D too.
The extra HP will also benefit it for recoil in moves such as Flare Blitz and Head Smash.

If you're worried about Defense just give it Bulk Up for Atk and Def buff. (Only if your running a Physical set)

This thing will more than likely need to rely on a TR set. Because a base speed of 65 isn't going to cut it.
But hey: TR + Curse +Gyro Ball = Beastly.
Also Emboar gets Reckless from the Dream World. For those who don't know, it powers up recoil moves. Head Smash, Flare Blitz, Wild Charge... yeah, tons of power there. But max HP is needed. But reaching 424 HP is amazing. In addition to Curse + Gyro Ball, that thing has more potential than the other starters. In fact, it might be the best Curse + Gyro Ball user in the game.
[move][/move]

Zero

According to the Smogon forums, Emboar is a intercourse ing monster once he gets set up despite his defenses.