<+Clu> im 100% nigga

Main Menu

The days of an innocent youth...

Started by Dog Food, December 07, 2010, 04:49:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Allegretto

Quote from: JrDude 益 on December 08, 2010, 02:22:06 PM
You're a female who isn't ugly or fat.
K and Nayr were probably nerdy little boys who had little to no friends, and/or were picked on a lot as a child for whatever reason and let those insults get the better of them, which is probably why they don't want to remember those times.
I think that's you.
I think that anyone who is a mature and level headed thinker would want to forget that early youth phase, where our naivety  had no bounds.

JrDude

Quote from: Izumi on December 11, 2010, 01:08:38 AM
I think that's you.
I think that anyone who is a mature and level headed thinker would want to forget that early youth phase, where our naivety  had no bounds.
My childhood was pretty bad, but not how it was described there.
And no, most level headed thinkers would actually want to remember those times because they were naive and whatnot. Most level headed thinkers are envious to the kids, which is why when you enter high school, most people seem to go back to being kiddy.
Elementary: OMG I love to color.
Middle School: Coloring is for little kids.
High School: OMG COLORING I LOVE TO COLOR.

E: OMG I love Spongebob.
M: Spongebob is for babies.
H: OMG Spongebob is so intercourse ing awesome.

E: Trick or Treat! =D
M: Trick or treating is for little kids.
H: You're never too old to Trick or Treat!

And besides that, you are saying that a good amount of people who already posted are not mature or level headed.
[move][/move]
Dude .

Allegretto

Quote from: JrDude 益 on December 11, 2010, 04:08:40 AM
And no, most level headed thinkers would actually want to remember those times because they were naive and whatnot. Most level headed thinkers are envious to the kids, which is why when you enter high school, most people seem to go back to being kiddy.

And besides that, you are saying that a good amount of people who already posted are not mature or level headed.
This is based along the highschool genre, and a very small population of that are filled with level headed and mature people.
I don't think you are one of those people, so I don't expect you to understand this.

JrDude

Quote from: Izumi on December 11, 2010, 04:23:39 AM
This is based along the highschool genre, and a very small population of that are filled with level headed and mature people.
I don't think you are one of those people, so I don't expect you to understand this.
Yes, because we all know how mature and level headed you are, being watched, your avatar, and parts of your sig are all great signs of this.
[move][/move]
Dude .

Kayo

Quote from: JrDude 益 on December 11, 2010, 04:08:40 AM

Sounds like you're copying half the facebook groups out there. Almost every highschool wants to embrace their inner child, while they still have it, but no one wants to REMEMBER the stupid things they've done over 10 years ago.

Quote from: JrDude 益 on December 11, 2010, 04:32:58 AM
Yes, because we all know how mature and level headed you are, being watched, your avatar, and parts of your sig are all great signs of this.
You're watched too. Wonder why?
I really hate how I've made more than 12,000 posts here. Thankfully this swaying, moving Chandelure makes it all worth it.
[move][/move]

Nayrman

JrDude, it's not that we don't want to remember childhood, but more along the lines said naivete and not knowing things let to a lot of uncomfortable experiences among other "bullying" etc. you mentioned. Yes, it was probably no where near as bad as it really was, but we tend to internalize things worse than they really were. So basically, you bringing it up just makes it worse for the person who experienced it.

Simply put, you're not helping things.

Allegretto

Quote from: JrDude 益 on December 11, 2010, 04:32:58 AM
My Avatar and Sig have nothing to do with my level of thinking or my maturity, they reflect my interests and that is all.

You are such a moron.

Kayo

Quote from: Izumi on December 11, 2010, 05:57:43 PM
My Avatar and Sig have nothing to do with my level of thinking or my maturity, they reflect my interests and that is all.

You are such a moron.
How old are you again?
I really hate how I've made more than 12,000 posts here. Thankfully this swaying, moving Chandelure makes it all worth it.
[move][/move]

Magnum

Quote from: Kayo on December 11, 2010, 08:17:22 PM
How old are you again?
He's going to lie and say he's somewhere along the lines of 18-20. Don't believe him. He's only 17.

Oh Vesperia, never change... never change

Kayo

Quote from: Magnum on December 12, 2010, 12:13:28 AM
He's going to lie and say he's somewhere along the lines of 18-20. Don't believe him. He's only 17.
I thought 14. My b.
[move][/move]

JrDude

You guys are contradicting each other, yet are all arguing with me, lovely.

Quote from: Kayo on December 11, 2010, 12:38:42 PM
You're watched too. Wonder why?
That only happened 2 or 3 days ago due to Super being a jackass.

Quote from: Kayo on December 11, 2010, 12:38:42 PM
Sounds like you're copying half the facebook groups out there. Almost every highschool wants to embrace their inner child, while they still have it, but no one wants to REMEMBER the stupid things they've done over 10 years ago.
So THAT'S where I remembered those, no wonder they came to mind so easily.

Quote from: Izumi on December 11, 2010, 05:57:43 PM
Actually they do reflect your level of thinking and your maturity. Your interests will often show your maturity, if you have Blue's Clues or Pedo bear in your sig, your maturity level is highly likely to be very low. Your level of thinking can also be shown with your interests, but I will stop my explaining since my explaining is never listened to, because due to the fact that I am JrDude, everything I say makes no sense and makes me a moron.
[move][/move]
Dude .

Kayo

Quote from: JrDude 益 on December 12, 2010, 12:51:34 AM
Actually they do reflect your level of thinking and your maturity. Your interests will often show your maturity, if you have Blue's Clues or Pedo bear in your sig, your maturity level is highly likely to be very low. Your level of thinking can also be shown with your interests, but I will stop my explaining since my explaining is never listened to, because due to the fact that I am JrDude, everything I say makes no sense and makes me a moron.
I zoned out. Where's a tl;dr when i need one?
[move][/move]

Nayrman

Quote from: JrDude 益 on December 12, 2010, 12:51:34 AM

*loves how you just ignored my post altogether. Wonder why  :O *

Anyway, that's not entirely true. So according to your logic, anyone who likes animation must have the maturity and mental capacity of a ten year old. But if you drink coffee and watch the news, you must be SUPER SMART BUSINESS PERSON WHO'S SUPER MATURE! Simply put, your argument is a strawman argument and fails completely.

Kayo

tl;dr you're never too old to enjoy the work of dedicated drawers and animators.
[move][/move]

JrDude

Quote from: Nayrman on December 12, 2010, 06:56:56 AM
*loves how you just ignored my post altogether. Wonder why  :O *

Anyway, that's not entirely true. So according to your logic, anyone who likes animation must have the maturity and mental capacity of a ten year old. But if you drink coffee and watch the news, you must be SUPER SMART BUSINESS PERSON WHO'S SUPER MATURE! Simply put, your argument is a strawman argument and fails completely.
Notice the words: Often, likely.
Notice what isn't there: Always.

Also, I ignored your post because it contradicts other people's messages, yet you felt the need to say it to me, so I bothered to not give a darn.
[move][/move]
Dude .