News:

UH SOMETHING BROKE HANG ON

Main Menu

WE NEED TO DO SOME MULTIPLAYER

Started by Neerb, March 08, 2014, 02:01:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zero

Quote from: Viewtifulboy on March 13, 2014, 05:10:21 PM
As does Capcom.  Remember, there's no such thing as a bad Capcom game.

okay

i laughed hard

Viewtifulboy

Yeah, Capcom's pretty good at comedy.

Super

Quote from: Viewtifulboy on March 13, 2014, 05:10:21 PM
As does Capcom.  Remember, there's no such thing as a bad Capcom game.
lol

Custom

Quote from: Viewtifulboy on March 13, 2014, 05:57:30 PM
Yeah, Capcom's pretty good at comedy.

resident evil 6
dead rising 2
DmC: Devil May Cry
Lost Planet: Extreme Condition
Lost Planet 2
Lost Planet 3

Quote from: Viewtifulboy on March 11, 2013, 07:28:20 AM
Good job! I, Viewtifulboy, declare you the CHAMPION!

I'm the official winner of the Viewtiful Victory roleplay championship!

Matt

Quote from: Custom on March 14, 2014, 07:53:32 PM

Not a complete pile of poop, but still a slap in the face compare to the original four in the series.

Viewtifulboy

Quote from: Custom on March 14, 2014, 07:53:32 PM
resident evil 6
dead rising 2
Lost Planet: Extreme Condition
Lost Planet 2
Lost Planet 3

I heard the Lost Planet games were pretty decent, Resident Evil 6 is pretty good if you like action games, DmC is actually pretty good if you stop whining about the first DMCs, and as for Dead Rising 2... Well, I have Dead Rising 2, Dead Rising 2: Off the Record and Dead Rising 2: Case West, and I have played all of them many many times.  Dead Rising 2 is excellent.

Custom

Quote from: Viewtifulboy on March 15, 2014, 06:36:41 AM
I heard the Lost Planet games were pretty decent, Resident Evil 6 is pretty good if you like action games, DmC is actually pretty good if you stop whining about the first DMCs, and as for Dead Rising 2... Well, I have Dead Rising 2, Dead Rising 2: Off the Record and Dead Rising 2: Case West, and I have played all of them many many times.  Dead Rising 2 is excellent.
king of poop opinions

Zero

I love challenging action games and Devil May Cry, at least 1, 3, and 4 are top notch games in that regard. Everything is pretty sweet. You have a lot of freedom in the latter two.

Do not try to defend DmC. It removes all that freedom and is unbearably easy.

Even though I am an experienced DMC player that has beaten all the games on every difficulty I should not be able to hop into the game right away and get SSS ranks every single intercourse ing time. I know I am skilled, but jesus intercourse ing christ they made it so easy compared to past games. They just hand them out.

On top of that the environments weren't as interesting to explore, but I will admit that they were pretty cool at times. The dance club area in particular comes to mind, as does the boss fight against the news anchor demon.

DmC would honestly have been about twice as good at least if they would have made it more difficult to get SSS ranks, though it would not have saved it. Also, why did they think it was a good idea to use auto targeting and change Stingers' input? Due to these ideas, when you use stinger sometimes you'll go flying in the opposite direction because enemies move, and you'll almost always miss. The input is also less comfortable. Flicking the stick instead of holding a shoulder button down and pushing the stick in a single direction no matter where you're facing?

Fuck DmC and intercourse  Capcom.

Viewtifulboy

Different strokes different folks.

Custom

Quote from: Viewtifulboy on March 15, 2014, 02:05:44 PM
Different strokes different folks.
this is too reasonable of an answer for you are you sure this isn't flying chickens

Viewtifulboy

That's an entirely different user. :|

whatwewishfor

whatever