ASSUMING DIRECT CONTROL.

Main Menu

The Warm Feeling of Victory (CYOA)

Started by SkyMyl, October 25, 2010, 07:03:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dog Food

QuoteGo back to the store to repay your debt

Cause I'm a sucker for love.
I get obsessively manic over things. It's a problem.

SkyMyl

Now that you have your wallet, it's only right that the store gets the money you owe back. Thinking it best not to keep the girl waiting, you walk out of your house, and begin to trek all the way back to the store.

Walking down the dirt path for the fourth time today feels repetitive, almost as if there's really no point in going back and forth. But then, the wind begins to pick up full force, blowing leaves right past you, threatening to make you lose your footing. As you stand firm, withstanding the wind, however, you don't realize that someone has been trying to communicate with you over the sound of the wind. Until, of course, a hand places itself onto your shoulder. You turn around to see your ex-girlfriend, standing right behind you.

"There you are. I was wondering where you went off to, in such a hurry. Thought you went into the woods, until I saw you going back this way."

You don't move. She sounds...normal. Not like the sorrowful, vengeful girl that you saw back at your house...

"Why'd you run away from me like that?"

You take a step forward and turn around to face her. You can see that she's barely changed. Long, brown hair, brushed all the way down to her waist, brown eyes...and curiously enough, her attire consists of a grey jacket, a red skirt, and grey thighhighs that ended just where the skirt ended, revealing a small portion of her legs.

...this is obviously significant, but you don't realize it. The lady did ask you a question, however. And she seems stable. Perhaps you were really just imagining your ex as a Yandere, after all...she deserves an answer, regardless.

"I thought you were trying to kill me."
"Well...why did you break into my house like that, anyway?"
Run away, LIKE A BOSS.
[Suggest an action/answer]

Dog Food

Quote"I thought you were trying to kill me."

Being forward and upfront is best. Besides, now we can gauge her reaction and see if she snaps or can give a perfectly reasonable answer to the question.
I get obsessively manic over things. It's a problem.