News:

<+Ice> i have a dildo factory line run by old women in my garage

Main Menu

Any events recently remind you that you're getting older?

Started by Lotos, May 28, 2010, 06:01:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

RX-78-2

Quote from: Thirdkoopa on May 30, 2010, 12:23:35 AM
"/Thread" is a way to just say "End question; No need to ask anymore. It's redundant"
Thank you.

Quote from: الذئب لص on June 03, 2010, 04:42:42 PM
As for me, just the process of looking for colleges, etc. It reminds me of the good old days when I didn't have to worry about jobs, cars, rejection letters, paying for college, leaving home, making my own dinner, doing my own laundry, etc. The simple things that my parents used to do for me? Done. And after college, it isn't back home to my family, it's out to find my own home. Fuck man, I only get a little over a year left of living here. All I feel is old right now.
Yes, yes, yes. This part of life is so sad. It makes you realize that your parents can't do everything for you anymore unless you still live with them--and who wants that? It made me realize that I can't do my own laundry, I hate yard work and will be doing much more of it eventually, I have to learn how to drive everywhere and drive well, and I have to go food shopping and make my own dinner that's not frozen 100% of the time--not to mention paying for all of this.
I dunno hao 2 put imgs heer :(

****************Mack was here******************

Mystic

Quote from: BOREDFANBOY on June 03, 2010, 08:40:05 PM
Watching DBZ, the show I used to watch as a kid, with my four year old daughter.  Also, having two children (I had to top Mystic, since it was called untoppable.)
But I'm younger. So I'm aging sooner D:

The Riddler

Mystic, I wouldn't say you having a kid should be a realization of you getting older. You're still young, it's not like the baby was planned. If it was planned, then yeah, you could take it's birth as a sign of you getting older... but it was an accident, wasn't it? Kids/teens have accidents. No reason to feel old.

Zero

Anarchy_Jas

- My graduation is tomorrow. It seems like just yesterday I graduated 8th grade... Hell it seems like a week ago I went to my older sister's graduation, but it's been thirteen years since then.

- My youngest nephew's birthday. (Three nephews, two nieces.) I've been called "Auntie Jasi" since I was two, but since I turned eighteen (and a half), hearing "auntie" before my name has got me feelin' old.

- I found old drawings from 6th grade and compared them to my current drawings. My have those changed. xD

- My baby sister turned sixteen. ... WHAT THE FUCK!? Where did all that darn time go!? Wasn't I JUST beating the poop outta the punk that was pickin' on her two seconds ago!?

- I found a gray hair amongst my dark brown locks. 'Nuff said. >.<
"I know they hope I fall, but tell 'em winning is my muthaeffin protocol."

Zero

Quote from: Sh0rTi on June 06, 2010, 12:59:45 AM

- I found a gray hair amongst my dark brown locks. 'Nuff said. >.<

A few years back was one of the most stressful times in my life and I had a few gray hairs. Now, yeah my life is still a lot of work but I manage and I'm probably the happiest I've ever been. That being said, the hairs are gone. Stress is a major factor in that.

They'll probably go away if you're stressed right now.

The Seventh

The fact my 17th birthday is coming up in a month.  BEST PART?  I can buy rated M games on my own YEEEEAAAAHHHH
meh

Mystic

Quote from: Alisaihin on June 08, 2010, 06:36:19 AM
The fact my 17th birthday is coming up in a month.  BEST PART?  I can buy rated M games on my own YEEEEAAAAHHHH
Mine is on the 19th of this month. So intercourse  you young man D:

RX-78-2

Quote from: Alisaihin on June 08, 2010, 06:36:19 AM
YEEEEAAAAHHHH, 17 on  July 3rd right here! :)
I dunno hao 2 put imgs heer :(

****************Mack was here******************

Nayrman

Starlin Castro of the Chicago Cubs is the first player born in the 90's to play in the big leagues.
He's two months younger than I am.

Steven Strausberg of the Nationals is the most hyped player right now. A year and a half older than me.

Jonathan Toews and Patrick Kane of the Chicago Blackhawks (Hockey) are also a year and a half older than me. They each have a 5 year deal both of which are at least $60 million.

Yet here I am slaving away in college in classes I don't give a poop about. POR QUA!?!?!?!?!?!?!?

tibar21

my balls itch
Super Smash Bros Brawl FC: 2622-1690-4267
Pokemon Soul Silver FC: 4855-9306-7114
Mario Kart Wii FC: 4898-5017-8746

Jayat

My dog died i had her for years and she past away man i'm say

well the story it's self will make you cry

Click here to level up my card!

Wii 8713-9036-0212-2272

Allegretto

Quote from: Jayat on June 12, 2010, 10:47:34 AM
My dog died i had her for years and she past away man i'm say

well the story it's self will make you cry
No, none of us are sympathetic and all of us are poop holes.

That's just the way the internet works.

I'm moving in with 5 other of my friends in a 3 bedroom condo.
That makes me feel old, but intercourse  i'm such a prodigy.

Jayat

I can go inside of clubs now that's a small reminder

A huge reminder is I can have sex in my parents home

Click here to level up my card!

Wii 8713-9036-0212-2272

Lotos

Quote from: Jayat on June 12, 2010, 08:03:50 PM
I can go inside of clubs now that's a small reminder

A huge reminder is I can have sex in my parents home

You're allowed to do that?  I got in trouble for having my shirt on inside-out after being downstairs with my girlfriend, then again later for changing my pants (but my parents may have been onto something there :x).

Edit:  I think I'm a year or two younger than you, but I'm sure this will still be the case in a few months when I turn 18.

I graduated a few hours ago.  Zero has the words I'd like to say:

Quote from: Zero on June 05, 2010, 12:08:23 PM
I graduate next week.