News:

<+Ice> i have a dildo factory line run by old women in my garage

Main Menu

Weed. . .

Started by Missingno6, May 21, 2010, 08:46:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Missingno6

Weed.
This isn't a thing about "OMGZ WEED KILLZZ" or "Damn, I just want them to legalize it in CA so I can move there". This is about my RL school "friends". Two of them. They have already done it before. Tomorrow we were going to White Water (Water Park in Georgia. Hella fun) for fun seeing that school got out and my birthdat is the day after tomorrow, but they've already been making plans on getting high instead. I have never done weed, nor will the convince me to (no reason for me to be honest). I was wondering if anyone has a similar situation and/or advise on getting them to stop. Please answer or help or something. Please.
~~~~~
Missingno The Sixth.
Pokemon Platinum FC: 3610 3031 1498

Night the Lucario

...I clicked on this topic expecting something about weeding. You know, the kind people have done for centuries. I am suddenly relieved, due to the massive pain weeding is.
When one lives by the pen, one dies by the angry characters you misused. But it's too much fun not to!
Forsooth, I AM insane! FEAR ME, YE MORTALS, OR DESPAIR AT MY INSANITY! *insane cackling*
Ahem. Anyone have an RP? I need an outlet for my randomness. ;D
Think another thought, dream another dream, live another lie.
I'm writing poetry. Anyone have a request?
I'm Night the Lucario. Although that should be obvious. Just look at the sig. Or title and PT.

L10

I've never done it, and never plan too. But one of my friend's has done it twice and he was like "ok, you guys are intercourse ing retarded, this poop is intercourse ing boring"

So I think weed is mostly  just a social thing, and people do it to compensate for something.
0o!f

Missingno6

Quote from: The Unstoppable on May 22, 2010, 08:23:29 AM
So I think weed is mostly  just a social thing, and people do it to compensate for something.
My "friends" are doing it just because. No reason other than its fun.
Pokemon Platinum FC: 3610 3031 1498

Keeta

really they can do whatever the hell they want.

you can't make them stop, nor can they make you start.

I say forget about them because they seem like vagina cleaning devicebags
Majora's Mask Single Segment: 2:04

Other things to brag about: none

phatyo

Honestly, take it from me. Even though this entire forums hate me for no reason. Weed does not do anything to you but slow you down. It nums your emotions. And can make the noise of you slamming your hands together funnier then a retarded seal clapping. What ever you do, if your friends ever come around and say " Try this! This weed is called Spice and its legal" No matter how tempting the "Legal" Might be way then say it. Your mind will leave your body and on your own for 3 hours to wonder and everything is slow motion! You will not stop laughing and you will have to think about breathing every now and then.
Weed shoudnt be illegal either. Its not even close to as harmful as alcohol and that kills and causes other deaths. Such as drunk driving and ect. But I'm going to stop writing because I'm stupid and No one will reply to this because this forums is filled of goody two shoes who will never have sex until there marriage and have 3 kids with an over sized wife.

JrDude

Quote from: phatyo on May 31, 2010, 08:18:00 PM
Even though this entire forums hate me for no reason.
Quote from: phatyo on May 31, 2010, 08:18:00 PM
this forums is filled of goody two shoes who will never have sex until there marriage and have 3 kids with an over sized wife.

Well with the comment toward the retard done, I will respond to the topic.

3 of my friends smoke weed. Why? Well I asked one time, and this is what they said: "Because I can blow out smoke and it makes me feel like a intercourse ing dragon" ... Though that was before my 3rd friend smoked weed. My 3rd friend started because 2 of my friends talked about it all the time, though they never offered it to anyone else, nor tempted anyone else to do it, but he's the gullible person of the group.
I honestly don't care much, they never do it in front of me, nor do they try to make me do it.

But I won't ever do it, why? Well I guess it's because I'm a goody goody, I don't like to think of myself as that, but I can't deny that I am. I mean, the biggest law I break is the speed limit... Anyway, the explanation reason, it's intercourse ing bad for you, who the hell cares if alcohol is worse than weed? does that make it good? no, don't drink a lot either then, in fact, if people want to keep bringing up that alcohol is worse, then intercourse ing make alcohol illegal, or no more than a certain amount can be drunk since a small amount is good for you.
Another reason I won't ever do it is because I have a very addictive personality, and if I started, I'd likely become a druggie.
[move][/move]
Dude .

Zero

First of all, any poop hole that smokes pot everyday will tell you that it "isn't anywhere near as bad for you as drinking alcohol" but the fact of the matter is, is that you're still inhaling burning plant matter and doing damage to your body as a result. You receive toxic gases from the inhaling of pot and that's just how it is. Not to mention all the weight you can possibly gain as a result from the appetite increase. There are other issues like how prolonged usage causes psychosis but I won't get technical.

That isn't to say it can't be fun or anything. It can definitely be fun. I personally don't like feeling completely retarded though. Seriously phayto isn't kidding when you actually have to think now and then about breathing. I don't know anyone that stopped breathing while high off of pot though lol. Pot, Halo, Street Fighter 3, and Melee defined my high school experience.

Shujinco2

Quote from: Zero on June 01, 2010, 03:26:05 AM
First of all, any poop hole that smokes pot everyday will tell you that it "isn't anywhere near as bad for you as drinking alcohol" but the fact of the matter is, is that you're still inhaling burning plant matter and doing damage to your body as a result. You receive toxic gases from the inhaling of pot and that's just how it is. Not to mention all the weight you can possibly gain as a result from the appetite increase. There are other issues like how prolonged usage causes psychosis but I won't get technical.

That isn't to say it can't be fun or anything. It can definitely be fun. I personally don't like feeling completely retarded though. Seriously phayto isn't kidding when you actually have to think now and then about breathing. I don't know anyone that stopped breathing while high off of pot though lol. Pot, Halo, Street Fighter 3, and Melee defined my high school experience.
This.

Also, I have tried once or twice, and both times it tasted like crap. Life is too darn short to be ingesting things that taste bad, darn it.

MoS

Quote from: Zero on June 01, 2010, 03:26:05 AM
There are other issues like how prolonged usage causes psychosis but I won't get technical.

wut.

Anyway, weed is a great thing...to do in the privacy of your home with close friends. It's a great way to chill and have fun, but when you go out into public high, you just look like a retard, not to mention carrying weed on you is an incredibly dumb idea. (unless your state decriminalized it, but even then, don't.)

It's your friends choice what they want to do, but I wouldn't stop being friend with them over it, just tell them you don't want them smoking around you and you don't want to hang out with them if they're high.

Cornwad

Get them arrested. It's the right thing to do.

Zero

Quote from: M҉̨͠O̵͟S̡҉̸͠͏ on June 01, 2010, 11:49:22 AM
wut.

Unfortunately, its true. If you smoke pot every day of your life for years at a time you're probably going to develop psychosis, depression, etc. Its the result of some 20+ year study or some poop.

Seriously though, who in the hell smokes pot every day? Oh wait, I know some people that do that, or at least claim to thinking it makes them hardasses. Your average pot user doesn't smoke every day though.

K-Cee

Quote from: Missingno6 on May 21, 2010, 08:46:38 PM
Weed.
This isn't a thing about "OMGZ WEED KILLZZ" or "Damn, I just want them to legalize it in CA so I can move there". This is about my RL school "friends". Two of them. They have already done it before. Tomorrow we were going to White Water (Water Park in Georgia. Hella fun) for fun seeing that school got out and my birthdat is the day after tomorrow, but they've already been making plans on getting high instead. I have never done weed, nor will the convince me to (no reason for me to be honest). I was wondering if anyone has a similar situation and/or advise on getting them to stop. Please answer or help or something. Please.
~~~~~
Missingno The Sixth.

i know a hell of alot of people who do it.
i never have and never will.
i hate when you're with a group of people and they randomly start talking about it.
uhm... no dude. you aren't cool.

Triforceman22

80% of my hospitality class smokes weed and/or some other drug.
And they act like they're retards.

this tells me something...

QuoteRobotnik: GET A LOAD OF THIS!!!!!!!!

Magnum

Unfortunately, if they are anything like the stoners I know, if they are going to stop, they will. If not, there is nothing you can do.

Oh Vesperia, never change... never change