News:

<+Ice> i have a dildo factory line run by old women in my garage

Main Menu

Coming to you this Summer

Started by Macawmoses, May 16, 2010, 06:05:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kilroy

Project Shotgun should be fun, if it's what I believe it is.

Gotta love the big grind. ^^;
1984 WAS SUPPOSED TO BE AN INSTRUCTION NOT MANUAL
"yes you are anusface, but i am better than!!" - taw, steam forums
 FOR NSF MASCOT

Macawmoses

Quote from: M҉̨͠O̵͟S̡҉̸͠͏ on May 17, 2010, 12:19:48 PM
You have to make it vague that way you don't get your hopes too high when the plans inevitably fall through. It's a generic message board with a small user base, I highly doubt anything "radical" is going to happen. Mack, I really think you overestimate the amount of users and activity here, the last thing you should be doing is jumping all over someone for making a statement, and causing unneeded drama by saying your going to ban him, serious or not.

Making vague announcements doesn't get anyone excited for your plans, either give information or just don't post anything at all. This thread has no purpose.
I know exactly how many users log in each day, so no, I don't think any "estimate" I give is one - seeing as what I have is one of the few solid things you can, in fact, call fact. Keeping in mind a certain banned user lurks, as do others, I likely underestimate the user base, as I stick strictly to the numbers. But unless that has something to do with this announcement, which it doesn't, that doesn't belong here. Finally, I didn't claim radical change. I did, however, promise expansion, and I promised the beginning of summer announcements. Tis the season, and all that jazz.

MoS

"it will be oh so radically different"

"I didn't claim radical change"

Also, I guess you skimmed over my post, what I was trying to say was you shouldn't be a gigantic vagina cleaning devicebag to the few members who come here for no reason.

My argument still stands, this thread has no point as no information has been relayed, it's an announcment saying you'll make an announcement about a future change that you have not described. Thank you so much, this thread was needed.

Macawmoses

Quote from: M҉̨͠O̵͟S̡҉̸͠͏ on May 17, 2010, 03:17:00 PM
"it will be oh so radically different"

"I didn't claim radical change"

Also, I guess you skimmed over my post, what I was trying to say was you shouldn't be a gigantic vagina cleaning devicebag to the few members who come here for no reason.

My argument still stands, this thread has no point as no information has been relayed, it's an announcment saying you'll make an announcement about a future change that you have not described. Thank you so much, this thread was needed.
And yet, you cut out the rest of the sentence. It's amazing what can be taken out of context when not in the complete form, isn't it?

And frankly, if someone is going to make erroneous statements with nothing to back it up (that I make one of these every few weeks), I'm going to make one similar. Sorry, just because the user base has cabin fever doesn't mean I'm going to play along with it. Frankly, if you don't like the announcement, make statements that are backed up - not ones with no proof.

Thirdkoopa

For Area 6...There really isn't much right now you guys know. Nobody gets the reference asides from a select few. I won't lie about that. However there's reasoning behind that.

As for Project Shotgun, didn't the idea of Zubat + A shotgun at least make any of you curious? I mean, it's kinda sad we can't notice the pictures at least without whining. I'm not a fan of vague announcements either but it's already a pretty huge hint right there - It's about Pokemon.

It's really expansion as Mace stated. The worst thing that can happen with expansion is it failing, which while I wouldn't depend on it for any means of expansion from a personal standpoint (Especially one of them more so than the other) It's not like anyone else here has proposed any better ideas. Yet it's hilarious; You say we're here for no reason and yet nothing actually proposed on how to fix that and expects everyone else to do it for them.
[21:11] <mackormoses> let's take a look at today's stats
[21:11] <Rosencrantz> stats today are high
[21:11] <mackormoses> holy intercourse ing poop
[21:11] <Rosencrantz> you adding all these standards
[21:11] <Rosencrantz> is really pushing us [/quote]
Quote from: JrDude φ on May 31, 2010, 08:32:13 PM
3 of my friends smoke weed. Why? Well I asked one time, and this is what they said: "Because I can blow out smoke and it makes me feel like a intercourse ing dragon"

MoS

THIS THREAD IS POINTLESS. That is my statement. Here I'll back it up, a third time. it's an announcement saying you'll make an announcement about a future change that you have not described.

How much clearer do I have to be?

"But what we can tell you is that it will be oh so radically different, and oh so familiar." there's the full sentence, It will be radically different, but oh so familiar, tell me, what does that actually mean? Oh wait, it doesn't mean anything because the sentence makes no sense. It's either different or the same. You just wanted to use a word like radical to get peoples attention, attention to nothing, because you said nothing in that post. I'm just trying to tell you to either post information or don't post at all. You're very defensive though, I find it pretty humorous. Quality administration there.

You keep telling people to back up their information, you should back up your original post with some information, maybe then this thread would have a reason to exist.

Macawmoses

Quote from: M҉̨͠O̵͟S̡҉̸͠͏ on May 17, 2010, 03:39:15 PM
THIS THREAD IS POINTLESS. That is my statement. Here I'll back it up, a third time. it's an announcement saying you'll make an announcement about a future change that you have not described.

How much clearer do I have to be?

"But what we can tell you is that it will be oh so radically different, and oh so familiar." there's the full sentence, It will be radically different, but oh so familiar, tell me, what does that actually mean? Oh wait, it doesn't mean anything because the sentence makes no sense. It's either different or the same. You just wanted to use a word like radical to get peoples attention, attention to nothing, because you said nothing in that post. I'm just trying to tell you to either post information or don't post at all. You're very defensive though, I find it pretty humorous. Quality administration there.

You keep telling people to back up their information, you should back up your original post with some information, maybe then this thread would have a reason to exist.
Actually, I was responding to the affront where you called me a vagina cleaning devicebag. I didn't respond to your little part about no content as TK just did a fine job right there. But if you'd like to continue lambasting me, then by all means do so. Until you can cough up something better, I really have nothing to say to anything you're throwing out there. Your contributions to NSFCD are clearly unrivaled, and I'm naive for daring to think a teaser announcement with content (again, as TK pointed out) was acceptable. I'll go stick a cross in my lawn and burn it now!

Light

Alright guys, calm down.

Mack, you were wrong in jumping on Magnum for such a simply statement. It doesn't matter that he "made a statement without backing it up"; this isn't politics, it's a forum.

As for the rest of you guys, you should still think a little bit before posting. Some of the staff here (Mack included) work very hard to come up with new ideas to create activity and fun things to do. Let's just enjoy the vague announcement and wonder what it's all about.

That is all. Oh and I know what Project Shotgun is lol. :3
Holy crap all my sigs were always poop. Best leave this space alone.

MoS

Quote from: Sherlock on May 17, 2010, 03:45:21 PM
Your contributions to NSFCD are clearly unrivaled

Thank god for the sarcasm, I would be pretty embarrassed of myself if I actually contributed anything to this place.

oh btw the game.

Eizweir

HEY GUYS LET'S BE NICE NOW, WE'RE ALL FRIENDS HERE SO SHUDDUP

...Anyways, this sounds vaguely interesting.  Because it's vague, but interesting.  But hey, if it works out than it's all good, whatever it is.
http://steamcommunity.com/id/xluxaeternax

formerly: Marth Xero, Xero, Roy Khan, Diego Armando, Lux Aeterna, and more I forget it was like 11 years ago jeeze

Red

It seems like a nice update. But that's it. A nice update. There's only so much the administration can do, and that's becoming more and more obvious. I applaud them for doing this, and I'll look forward to it, but meh.

ALSO, AREA SIX. MACK HAS SIX REFERRALS. OH SHIT.

Eizweir

Quote from: KITTYLUVER1999 on May 17, 2010, 06:02:57 PM
One more six and...

We're screwed.
http://steamcommunity.com/id/xluxaeternax

formerly: Marth Xero, Xero, Roy Khan, Diego Armando, Lux Aeterna, and more I forget it was like 11 years ago jeeze

Macawmoses

Quote from: KITTYLUVER1999 on May 17, 2010, 06:02:57 PM
It seems like a nice update. But that's it. A nice update. There's only so much the administration can do, and that's becoming more and more obvious. I applaud them for doing this, and I'll look forward to it, but meh.

you weren't supposed to tell

Shujinco2

Zubats and Shotguns?

Sounds like a flash game.

The Seventh

Quote from: Tsutaja on May 17, 2010, 07:54:06 PM
Zubats and Shotguns?

Sounds like a flash game.
Someone should make a photochop with a zubat having shotguns mounted to it's back.  THAT'D BE AWESOME.
meh