UH SOMETHING BROKE HANG ON

Main Menu

So, it finally happened.

Started by L10, March 31, 2010, 03:27:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

JrDude

It won't last.
Why do I say that?
Well you're already all negative and doubtful about it, which means she isn't leaving a good impression so far, which also means it will end. If you're as sure as you seem, you should have sex (unless you believe in waiting 'till marriage or love), and do it sorta early and don't break up soon after it, otherwise you'll seem like one of the guys who are only in it for the sex, GET A 3 WAY.

I say this because if you're doubtful about the relationship you're in, you're not going to expect much and not let it get too far, and not let her get too close (emotionally) to you, and if you're not close then you're not gonna last.

(Dammit, I had something that seemed all deep and meaningful in my head, but a loud sound of a vacuum kinda intercourse ed up my train of thought)
[move][/move]
Dude .

Allegretto

Quote from: L10 on April 02, 2010, 07:25:55 PM
To be honest, I don't think this relationship will last forever. It's such a small chance for someone's first relationship to last forever. But you got to start somewhere.

The way I'll word this is kinda cold: Basically first relationships are basically experiments, learning what you like and don't like. Some people may take 10, some 5, maybe even you play extremely safe/lucky and land it on 1.

I also think crushes warp what you think you like. Caitlin for example: a Jesus freak, I don't really think that's something I'm really enthusiastic about.

tl;dr I'll get over it if/when it ends.
This is your first relationship? Yet you frown upon me from my experiences in which you have had none?

Laughable.

Either way, don't rush into things. You said you did in another topic, and that is never a good idea. You always end up regretting those mistakes.

L10

"nick
10:00:04 PM
shes dumping you

lichig0
10:00:25 PM
I thought that was going to happen"

I'm actually this is happening now before anything built up.

k back to Caitlin and Kayla :B
0o!f