Main Menu

Girls brah...

Started by 2-D, March 27, 2010, 09:42:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

L10

yeah you're right, I must've made that up
0o!f

Allegretto

I make edits to most of my posts, however that was not one of them.

Also, TK. I don't hate this forum. I hate the majority of people here. I was going to leave but Taira said that if I left she would also stop posting, and she has some friends here. So I did not want her to lose them because of that.

L10

gee, I guess I must be stupid
0o!f

Allegretto

Quote from: L10 on April 03, 2010, 04:28:31 PM
gee, I guess I must be stupid
I don't really understand what you are getting at. You said something, I said you were wrong. Also you had just said in the previous post "Of course I make mistakes" that was simply another one.

Of course if you would like me to be harsher on my conclusion I can be.

Totla

more chicks less dicks kthx

2-D

You're all gunna hate me...but it's back on...just a misunderstanding really...I'm an intercoursing d-bag  =(

RX-78-2

Quote from: Schemer on April 03, 2010, 02:36:43 PM
I highly doubt anyone here has heard of the Kinsey Sexuality Rating scale. However I will summarize it.

The scale ranges from 0-6. 0 Being completely heterosexual, 6 being completely homosexual, and 3 being perfectly bisexual.
What amazes most people is the vast majority of human beings are not 0's or 6's. Most range from 1-2 or 5-4.

I am a 2. And I would say without a doubt that no one is a 0. Nor a 6.

Of course most ignorant people would have to say something like "I aint no secret gay foo"
I'm probably a 1 then, but you didn't say what number you were. Care to share?

Quote from: Schemer on April 03, 2010, 04:12:22 PM
I make edits to most of my posts, however that was not one of them.

Also, TK. I don't hate this forum. I hate the majority of people here. I was going to leave but Taira said that if I left she would also stop posting, and she has some friends here. So I did not want her to lose them because of that.
TK...?  D: But I know what you mean (TF--or RX, as of now please). It doesn't really matter. =)

Anyway, it's good that you're here for another person. If it makes you feel any better and/or stay longer, I don't hate you and would like it if you stayed. ^_^
I dunno hao 2 put imgs heer :(

****************Mack was here******************

The Riddler

Quote from: RX-78-2 (TerribleFrog) on April 04, 2010, 11:00:47 PM
TK...?  D: But I know what you mean (TF--or RX, as of now please). It doesn't really matter. =)

Anyway, it's good that you're here for another person. If it makes you feel any better and/or stay longer, I don't hate you and would like it if you stayed. ^_^
TK is ThirdK

RX-78-2

Quote from: Jeff Probst on April 04, 2010, 11:06:56 PM
TK is ThirdK
I can tell, but if you read the posts that Schemer is referring/responding to, they're mine. Also, ThirdK is so far not in this thread.

Dog Food

Quote from: Skelator2112 on April 03, 2010, 06:43:33 PM
You're all gunna hate me...but it's back on...just a misunderstanding really...I'm an intercoursing d-bag  =(
Oh man, what happened?

Quote from: RX-78-2 (TerribleFrog) on April 04, 2010, 11:00:47 PM

He said that he's a two. And I don't necessarily think it's good if he's just staying for another person's sake. It sounds like they are just staying for each other. They should stay because they want to stay. Otherwise they should get out and enjoy life. And I don't mean that in a bad way at all, just seems like a hassle to go onto a site that they don't want to in the first place. If he's staying because she has friends here, he should take her out to meet some people, and then they can both be happy.
I get obsessively manic over things. It's a problem.

Chrona

Quote from: KJ on April 05, 2010, 05:57:42 PM
If he's staying because she has friends here, he should take her out to meet some people, and then they can both be happy.
..We are.. =)

..but I know Bryan doesn't hate everyone here...I think he says more than he means..

...I just say that because he's really nice in person...but I know he has friends here..

RX-78-2

Quote from: KJ on April 05, 2010, 05:57:42 PMAnd I don't necessarily think it's good if he's just staying for another person's sake. It sounds like they are just staying for each other. They should stay because they want to stay. Otherwise they should get out and enjoy life. And I don't mean that in a bad way at all, just seems like a hassle to go onto a site that they don't want to in the first place. If he's staying because she has friends here, he should take her out to meet some people, and then they can both be happy.
I agree, but I was talking in a broader sense. It's good that he's staying here for someone because that shows that he really does care about someone, rather than being a total misanthrope. It's a very good sign actually. Other than that though, I agree; he shouldn't burden himself, but rather talk it over with his friend.

Quote from: Chrona on April 07, 2010, 05:49:50 PM
..We are.. =)

..but I know Bryan doesn't hate everyone here...I think he says more than he means..

...I just say that because he's really nice in person...but I know he has friends here..
Wow! You're just about the nicest person I've seen on this site! =D I also completely agree with you.

K-Cee

This forum needs more chicks. So we can talk about dudes... and how much they intercourse ing suck.
I'm not saying any of you do.... just making a point.

Dog Food

Quote from: K-Cee on April 09, 2010, 11:25:39 AM
This forum needs more chicks. So we can talk about dudes... and how much they intercourse ing suck.
I FULLY AND 100% AGREE WITH THIS POST.
I get obsessively manic over things. It's a problem.

SkyMyl

Quote from: K-Cee on April 09, 2010, 11:25:39 AM
Does a G.I.R.L count?
If it did, then half the forum would count.