News:

<Clu> no nsfcd is basically a ghost town, it should be killed behind fences

Main Menu

Girls brah...

Started by 2-D, March 27, 2010, 09:42:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Totla

Internet girlfriend when I was 12. God that was stupid.
Girlfriend for like two weeks a year ago.
Been with a girl for the last two months, and she's amazing.

I think girls are pretty awesome as a gender. I have more friends that are girls than are guys. I just don't deal with the stupid/slutty ones.

2-D

Quote from: Totla on April 02, 2010, 08:43:39 PM
Internet girlfriend when I was 12. God that was stupid.
Girlfriend for like two weeks a year ago.
Been with a girl for the last two months, and she's amazing.

I think girls are pretty awesome as a gender. I have more friends that are girls than are guys. I just don't deal with the stupid/slutty ones.

Congrats on the girl man :D

And I've learned not to associate with the stupid/slutty ones.

Which brings me to this update...some new, eh, shall I say, findings, have brought me to the conclusion to stop chasing after this one...it's been almost a year and she's not worth my time anymore :( *sigh*

Dog Food

Quote from: Skelator2112 on April 02, 2010, 09:14:15 PM
Congrats on the girl man :D

And I've learned not to associate with the stupid/slutty ones.

Which brings me to this update...some new, eh, shall I say, findings, have brought me to the conclusion to stop chasing after this one...it's been almost a year and she's not worth my time anymore :( *sigh*
Aw, sorry to hear that. What happened? But I guess it's good to realize that sooner than later. And if she isn't worth your time then that means there is someone better out there for you who actually is worth it. You just have to keep looking. I'm sure you'll find the right girl eventually.
I get obsessively manic over things. It's a problem.

2-D

Quote from: KJ on April 02, 2010, 09:37:09 PM
Aw, sorry to hear that. What happened? But I guess it's good to realize that sooner than later. And if she isn't worth your time then that means there is someone better out there for you who actually is worth it. You just have to keep looking. I'm sure you'll find the right girl eventually.

Thanks man...that means a lot you have no clue...

I don't wanna spread poop over the internet...let's say she wasn't telling the truth...a lot...and she was leading me on..like a skinny guy riding a fat guy by dangling a donut in front of him...:'(

Dog Food

Quote from: Skelator2112 on April 02, 2010, 09:40:27 PM

I don't wanna spread poop over the internet...let's say she wasn't telling the truth...a lot...and she was leading me on..like a skinny guy riding a fat guy by dangling a donut in front of him...:'(
Sounds like she was just in it for the attention. At least now you can stop wasting your time on her and find a girl that'll be there for you.

...And why do I suddenly want to watch an episode of the Biggest Loser where they make the contestants do a challenge similar to your simile?

2-D

Quote from: KJ on April 02, 2010, 09:51:28 PM...And why do I suddenly want to watch an episode of the Biggest Loser where they make the contestants do a challenge similar to your simile?

They do that? I should start watching that show lol.

And I don't know many girls sadly :/. I'm fine being single but it's been a while since I've been "on the scene" Maybe Roberto can help me 'cause he's such an amazing friend :D

L10

Quote from: Skelator2112 on April 02, 2010, 09:40:27 PM

It happens, but now that you've experienced it you can hopefully learn from it and be able to prevent it from happening again.
0o!f

Dog Food

Quote from: Skelator2112 on April 02, 2010, 09:55:03 PM
They do that? I should start watching that show lol.

And I don't know many girls sadly :/. I'm fine being single but it's been a while since I've been "on the scene" Maybe Roberto can help me 'cause he's such an amazing friend :D
No, but I would totally watch the show if they did.

And yeah, a rebound girl could help you get back into things. And who knows, maybe the next one will turn out even better than your last. Patience is key in relationships... unfortunately.

JrDude

Rebound girls I avoid until they get over it at least, I don't like taking advantage of a situation like that, the whole time I'd feel like I cheated.
[move][/move]
Dude .

Kilroy

Quote from: Totla on April 02, 2010, 08:43:39 PMI think girls are pretty awesome as a gender. I have more friends that are girls than are guys. I just don't deal with the stupid/slutty ones.
This pretty much sums it up.
1984 WAS SUPPOSED TO BE AN INSTRUCTION NOT MANUAL
"yes you are anusface, but i am better than!!" - taw, steam forums
 FOR NSF MASCOT

Allegretto

Quote from: RX-78-2 (TerribleFrog) on April 02, 2010, 07:38:48 PM
You'd know this better than I would, but I wouldn't go so far as to say you're bisexual. Unless you're especially attracted to males in the same way you are (were?) to females, I'd say that you're still heterosexual, but without the desire for female contact.
I highly doubt anyone here has heard of the Kinsey Sexuality Rating scale. However I will summarize it.

The scale ranges from 0-6. 0 Being completely heterosexual, 6 being completely homosexual, and 3 being perfectly bisexual.
What amazes most people is the vast majority of human beings are not 0's or 6's. Most range from 1-2 or 5-4.

I am a 2. And I would say without a doubt that no one is a 0. Nor a 6.

Of course most ignorant people would have to say something like "I aint no secret gay foo"

Also, L10. I do like to laugh at you idiots, you are one of my favorite one's to laugh at, because, You say some of the most idiotic statements on this forum, and you do not give any context into why you say it. For example, even though I say I don't give a rats ass about your opinion, nor do I care what anyone here thinks you continue to say things along the lines of "I pity you" however not explain your statement.

Which to me, is like me saying "You are an idiot" and you respond "Why?" And my conclusion is "Because your an idiot"
Statements without context are pointless.

Which to me, is laughable.

L10

Because you don't understand and you wont understand, and if you don't care what I have to say than there is no need to back it up with anything.

Also, I saw that edit.
0o!f

Allegretto

Quote from: L10 on April 03, 2010, 02:55:34 PM
Because you don't understand and you wont understand, and if you don't care what I have to say than there is no need to back it up with anything.

Also, I saw that edit.
I am very glad you saw the edit, I changed the word "Guy" to "Gay"
And added a small sentence.

I applaud you, I am glad to be in the presence of a man who has never made a mistake.
Yes, however I believe if you are going to state something about me, you may as well give a reason. For like I said, without context words are meaningless, and should not have been written. Or in this case typed.

L10

Quote from: Schemer on April 03, 2010, 02:57:03 PM
I am very glad you saw the edit, I changed the word "Guy" to "Gay"
And added a small sentence.

I applaud you, I am glad to be in the presence of a man who has never made a mistake.
Yes, however I believe if you are going to state something about me, you may as well give a reason. For like I said, without context words are meaningless, and should not have been written. Or in this case typed.
The edit I saw was "I am a 3." and yaddayadda about being "perfectly bi"

And I make plenty of mistakes, like the relationship I'm in is probably a mistake. From what I know right now she's more lesbo than bi. I also jumped in way to fast(well I was pushed into it)
0o!f

Allegretto

Quote from: L10 on April 03, 2010, 03:11:00 PM
The edit I saw was "I am a 3." and yaddayadda about being "perfectly bi"

And I make plenty of mistakes, like the relationship I'm in is probably a mistake. From what I know right now she's more lesbo than bi. I also jumped in way to fast(well I was pushed into it)
That was not an edit in the post, it was me stating the Kinsey sexual scale, to respond to TK about saying "I don't think your bi".