News:

Change is coming. HOPE CHANGE UNITY

Main Menu

The Best Day Ever

Started by Dog Food, March 09, 2010, 09:43:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dog Food

Today was an average day. But it was the best intercourse ing day ever. Nothing special happened, it was pretty ordinary. I don't know when it happened or why it happened (around ten this morning, I guess?), but I suddenly decided that today was the best day ever and I've been really happy since. I smiled all day, and absolutely nothing put a damper on my mood (and that was severely tested, I can even see how this could have been considered a bad day had I not been in the mood I'm in). It was like being in a blissful stupor all day long. It was pretty nice. Kind of weird, but refreshing.

I believe that you can change everything by just deciding to be in a good mood. I just decided it, and it happened. Do you think your thoughts are powerful enough to affect the outcome of your day? Basically, do you agree with Cognitivism? And if you feel like it, what was your best day ever?
I get obsessively manic over things. It's a problem.

Magnum

I dare you to try and find a day where I'm not super happy. Yes, I believe it because I always try to live by it. Even if people are being ass' or this that, I do believe a positive outlook controls the day.

Oh Vesperia, never change... never change

Allegretto

It's a true yet dissatisfying truth. The human mind has the power to make anything it deems real a reality. Either it be happiness, anger, or figments of your imagination. You can make yourself see and believe anything. However with anything other than *Putting yourself into the mood you wish* It grows more and more difficult to the brink of impossibility.

The reason I say *It's a true yet dissatisfying truth* Is because I believe it is simply fake emotions or a facade if nothing is making you feel the way you do. If you simply tell yourself something, I don't believe it can ever actually be considered truth.

SkyMyl

There have been a lot of days where I woke up, smiled, and was in a good mood for the rest of the day. In fact, yesterday was one of those days.

Dog Food

Quote from: SkyMyl on March 10, 2010, 01:16:08 PM
There have been a lot of days where I woke up, smiled, and was in a good mood for the rest of the day. In fact, yesterday was one of those days.
Hey, we had the same happy day.

Weird, maybe we're on the same mood cycle.

Silverhawk79

I need to try this.
Like...now.

Dog Food

Quote from: Silverhawk79 on March 11, 2010, 09:41:19 PM
I need to try this.
Like...now.
Haven't been having good days lately D: ?

Just start by smiling, then think about the good things in your life, and let it go from there.

Silverhawk79

Quote from: (K)ilo (J)oules on March 11, 2010, 10:08:46 PM
Haven't been having good days lately D: ?

Just start by smiling, then think about the good things in your life, and let it go from there.
No. This past week has been pretty awful. ;______;
I cried for the first time in 5 or 6 years this past Sunday. That should tell you something.

Thirdkoopa

My thoughts do? Generally yes. I at least keep a bright side up; It's turned out...Well...Only positive.
[21:11] <mackormoses> let's take a look at today's stats
[21:11] <Rosencrantz> stats today are high
[21:11] <mackormoses> holy intercourse ing poop
[21:11] <Rosencrantz> you adding all these standards
[21:11] <Rosencrantz> is really pushing us [/quote]
Quote from: JrDude φ on May 31, 2010, 08:32:13 PM
3 of my friends smoke weed. Why? Well I asked one time, and this is what they said: "Because I can blow out smoke and it makes me feel like a intercourse ing dragon"

L10

I just had another day. I basically had an epiphany a couple of days ago, and it seems life got 100x better. It was like the domino affect, one thing opened up to the next.

Time to try this poop out.
0o!f

Kilroy

Your brain can make your pooptiest day fantastic if you try hard enough, simple as that.
1984 WAS SUPPOSED TO BE AN INSTRUCTION NOT MANUAL
"yes you are anusface, but i am better than!!" - taw, steam forums
 FOR NSF MASCOT

えっちーせんぱい

Most days for me consist of "Whatever its just another day" where nothing good really happens; or I'm really oblivious.