News:

<+Clu> Silverhawk79 is just wrong for me

Main Menu

Embarrasing Summer ~ An Original Essay

Started by CoasterKid93, February 25, 2010, 10:54:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Should I turn this in to my AP English teacher?

Yes
6 (75%)
No
0 (0%)
An Hero
2 (25%)

Total Members Voted: 8

CoasterKid93

Throughout our lives, there are many moments that define us as an individual. They shape who we are, and guide us through various situations. I have come to find that the moments that offer the best advice are those which allowed me to learn from my mistakes and embarrassments. The most profound of these moments occurred last summer, when summer break was just beginning.

My favorite restaurant where I live is a little Mexican restaurant named "La Costa." The appearance of this restaurant isn't the greatest, but its food is unparalleled, offering homemade Mexican dishes that are famous around town. My favorite item on the menu is the #6, the spicy taco plate. Nothing particularly fancy, just three chicken soft tacos in a zesty cilantro-pepper sauce, as well as traditional rice and beans. On this day I went there however, the tacos were prepared differently. Instead of the traditional cilantro-pepper sauce, an even spicier chipotle-pepper sauce was utilized in the dish. It caught me be surprise at first, but the sauce really added to the plate, and I enjoyed it thoroughly. That evening when I was at home, however, I didn't feel too good. I thought it was just indigestion, so I decided to sleep it off. However, the next day would hold life-changing experiences.

The next day, I had the worst diarrhea. I shat all over the walls and the floor. One day I had to make chili dogs but when I was at the BBQ I realized we were out of chili. So, I smeared my diarrhea on the hot dogs. My Mom took a bite, and was like "wow this is thick and creamy chili!" I was supposed to paint the walls in my house but I was all out of paint so I smeared my diarrhea on the walls. When my Dad walked into the room, he said "this is an excellent shade of brown." Throughout the day, my diarrhea got worse. It eventually got to the point that it was spraying out of my ass like a jet-stream. It was sporadic too, and would strike without warning. When I went to the grocery store to purchase antacid tablets, I dropped my wallet on the ground. I bent down, and the diarrhea tore through my pants and drenched a mother and her daughter behind me. The daughter looked to her mother and said "I don't need to buy a Hershey's bar anymore!"

Needless to say, I recovered. After a few antacid tablets, my diarrhea dissipated. This experience has shaped me as an individual in that it allowed me to experience an other wise traumatic experience, and I was able to pull through with dignity and self-confidence. We all have to go through difficult times in our lives, but it is important to never give up and to never lose track of who we are.
Quote from: whatwewishfor on March 14, 2014, 09:35:19 AM
DINAH I EAT DINAH EVERY NIGHT LAST NIGHT I HAD PIZZA HAHAHAHAH

Custom

Quote from: Viewtifulboy on March 11, 2013, 07:28:20 AM
Good job! I, Viewtifulboy, declare you the CHAMPION!

I'm the official winner of the Viewtiful Victory roleplay championship!

Syncopathic

CoasterKid93

Quote from: Sync on February 25, 2010, 11:00:06 PM
Cool story bro.

THIS IS AN ORIGINAL ESSAY. HOW DARE YOU QUESTION MY AP ENGLISH 3 ESSAY!!!

Silverhawk79

Syncopathic

Quote from: CoasterKid93 on February 25, 2010, 11:01:06 PM
THIS IS AN ORIGINAL ESSAY. HOW DARE YOU QUESTION MY AP ENGLISH 3 ESSAY!!!
I question everything. :|
Even PY's confirmed sexual orientation. :|

Friendly Hostile

This thread has until the end of page 2 to save itself from being merged into the chat thread.  Get on it kids.

Silverhawk79

Quote from: Friendly Hostile on February 26, 2010, 02:16:28 AM
This thread has until the end of page 2 to save itself from being merged into the chat thread.  Get on it kids.
I was thinking more of moving it to the Arts board.

StarWindWizard7

So...I wasn't the only person who thought this was a serious thread at first, right?

Rayquarian

It's funny how it starts insightful, as if something profound is going to come out of this, and then takes a crap all over those expectations.

Custom

Quote from: Dontimpersonateadminskthx on February 26, 2010, 03:35:05 PM
It's funny how it starts insightful, as if something profound is going to come out of this, and then takes a crap all over those expectations.

pun

Lotos

Custom

CoasterKid93

Custom