News:

<+Ice> i have a dildo factory line run by old women in my garage

Main Menu

Headaches.

Started by Kilroy, February 04, 2010, 12:40:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kilroy

I was recently "diagnosed" with migraines, as they run in my family. They hurt like a ninny.

So I ask to you, NSF, do you get headaches often, from things other than hangovers?
1984 WAS SUPPOSED TO BE AN INSTRUCTION NOT MANUAL
"yes you are anusface, but i am better than!!" - taw, steam forums
 FOR NSF MASCOT

L10

I've never had a migraine before so I don't know how much they hurt, but I can easily say that headaches from the lack of oxygen have their fair share of discomfort.(yay asthma, and yay for not having an attack in over a year)
0o!f

ThePowerOfOne

Not often, but when I get a headache I just down a few aspirin.

Spud

Never had a migraine and rarely get headaches. When I do get headaches, they're pretty mild.

Kayo

I usually only get them when my annoying little sisters put their noise level through the roof, or after being on the computer for 6 hours. Usually mild, though I have gotten some horrible ones before.
I really hate how I've made more than 12,000 posts here. Thankfully this swaying, moving Chandelure makes it all worth it.
[move][/move]

Kilroy

Quote from: Henry Touchdown on February 04, 2010, 12:47:56 PM
I've never had a migraine before so I don't know how much they hurt, but I can easily say that headaches from the lack of oxygen have their fair share of discomfort.(yay asthma, and yay for not having an attack in over a year)
Yeah, that must have been painful >_>

But this...

Basically, what a migraine is, the blood vessels within your brain get smaller for no real reason, then get extremely large, irritating the nerves in the skull and such like mad.

I was just holding my head on my bed crying like a little baby, it hurt so much. I'd never experienced such pain in my life.
1984 WAS SUPPOSED TO BE AN INSTRUCTION NOT MANUAL
"yes you are anusface, but i am better than!!" - taw, steam forums
 FOR NSF MASCOT

Doodle

Just mild headaches every now and then, which are usually just caused by dehydration.
YEAH

Turok

I have chronic migraines also, I hate getting all the bad ailments from my mom's side  D:

They hurt like hell, & the medication does squat.

[spoiler]
QuoteSo is it Capcom JPN or US screwing the PC release over? Both?
QuoteNUKE THEM FROM ORBIT, IT'S THE ONLY WAY TO BE SURE

PC GAMERS

If you don't give us what we want, we'll nuke you from orbit.
[/spoiler]

Silverhawk79

For some reason in the past 2 weeks, I've had a headache nearly every day. =/
I think it's just allergies or something.

Anarchy_Jas

I will get headaches when mad off or extremely tired. Sometimes if I haven't eaten all day, or if I'm sick a headache will pop up. A nap usually makes them go away because medicine doesn't seem to do anything for me.
"I know they hope I fall, but tell 'em winning is my muthaeffin protocol."

SkyMyl

Quote from: Green on February 04, 2010, 01:26:01 PM
Never had a migraine and rarely get headaches. When I do get headaches, they're pretty mild.
This. I can't remember the last time I had a headache, actually.

Magnum

I only usually get headaches when my stomach starts to hurt bad.
My stomach has been hurting bad for the last few weeks...  D:

Oh Vesperia, never change... never change