News:

<+Clu> have you tried barbecuing the computer

Main Menu

wat do

Started by L10, January 10, 2010, 06:19:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

L10

Maybe just excuses, but that's kinda hard to do. She's a grade below me(so we don't share any classes) and I'm only at my school for half the day. She was in my lunch, I don't know about now with the new semester and all...
0o!f

L10

[15:44:06] <Lichig0> but uhh here's what I got now
[15:44:17] <Lichig0> "Caitlin ***** you can't even hold a normal conversation but you can tell your friends I ruined your life. whatever helps your perfect reputation cause I'm not losing sleep tonight."
[15:44:20] <Lichig0> and then the comments
[15:44:39] <Lichig0> "Jim Y**** sorry, i didn't mean to"
[15:44:45] <Sync> wat
[15:45:04] <Lichig0> "Caitlin ******* it's alright Jim, I know you're sorry lol"
[15:45:08] <Lichig0> so idk

That was her status Dx idk what to think of it
0o!f

Rorschach

I don't know what the intercourse  any of that means, so I don't know hat to think of it either.

L10

Well, I had a small conversation on facebook(I'm not used to making/continuing conversations)

[9:28:02 PM] Me : hey
[9:29:47 PM] Her : hi
[9:30:17 PM] Me : what's up?(hope you don't mind just a little conversation)
[9:30:28 PM] Her : nm you
[9:31:23 PM] Me : pretty bored, I had a bunch a friends over for the past few days now no one's here so it's just like really quite ><
[9:31:35 PM] Her : i see
[9:32:18 PM] Me : I must say, a lot of the groups you join make me lol
[9:32:35 PM] Her : i only join the ones that are true
[9:33:19 PM] Me : lol, I join most of the one's I can relate to, how do manage to find all of them Dx
[9:33:35 PM] Her : they're just in my feed
[9:33:54 PM] Me : oh, lol
[9:34:04 PM] Her : yeah
0o!f

Dog Food

I'll be honest, she doesn't sound very interested from what I'm reading in that conversation.

Quote[9:31:23 PM] Me : pretty bored, I had a bunch a friends over for the past few days now no one's here so it's just like really quite ><
Sounds to me like she has nothing to say or doesn't care, so she's giving you a curt response.

Quote[9:33:35 PM] Her : they're just in my feed
[9:33:54 PM] Me : oh, lol
[9:34:04 PM] Her : yeah
The conversation seems forced here, and is this how it ends or did you just not post the rest of the conversation?

I'm not saying don't keep trying. Continue to make conversations, and if you can find at least one thing you two have in common then you can hook her for days. Trust me, one guy was able to bring me in really quickly over one common interest (which basically involved meet ups after school, letting me borrow his stuff, and eventually hooking up at his place a few times). What you need to do from there is build a foundation. If you don't build a foundation for something more, then once that interest is over with the relationship will just fizzle away. Good luck to you.
I get obsessively manic over things. It's a problem.

L10

Yeah, the conversation just kinda stopped. It certainly had the aura of resistance to it, not too sure if I feel motivated enough to continue.

Next time we have a conversation(which I kinda hope we do and have a less tension filled conversation) I'll maybe bring up Super Mario or something, been playing that and a few weeks ago she became a fan of NSMBWii
0o!f

Drezford_the_Rebell

Stop being creepy.

There's my advice.

L10

Quote from: Drezford_the_Rebell on January 31, 2010, 10:25:58 PM
Stop being creepy.

There's my advice.
bawwww that's what I'm afraid of ;____;
0o!f

Drezford_the_Rebell

Quote from: Henry Touchdown on January 31, 2010, 10:31:51 PM
bawwww that's what I'm afraid of ;____;

Ignore her for a while, and act like you have your own agenda.

At least you won't look creepy.

Allegretto

Yeah just forget her, she sounds like a preppy stupid ninny from that convo.

Well then again my view of the female is very low, they should not have rights they are all ninnyes etc etc.

So do what you want but yeah.

Gwen Khan

Quote from: Henry Touchdown on January 31, 2010, 08:22:01 PM

[9:31:23 PM] Me : pretty bored, I had a bunch a friends over for the past few days now no one's here so it's just like really quite ><

she doesn't care

L10

Thanks for pointing out the obvious :|

:(
0o!f

Dog Food

Quote from: Link. on February 01, 2010, 08:47:59 AM
Yeah just forget her, she sounds like a preppy stupid ninny from that convo.

Well then again my view of the female is very low, they should not have rights they are all ninnyes etc etc.

So do what you want but yeah.
This seems to qualify as a "intercourse  you" moment.

Quote from: Henry Touchdown on January 31, 2010, 09:32:11 PM
Yeah, the conversation just kinda stopped. It certainly had the aura of resistance to it, not too sure if I feel motivated enough to continue.

Next time we have a conversation(which I kinda hope we do and have a less tension filled conversation) I'll maybe bring up Super Mario or something, been playing that and a few weeks ago she became a fan of NSMBWii
If you ever do have a conversation again, you probably shouldn't just spontaneously bring it up. Like someone else said, you should make it more casual and less creepy. Maybe get into a chat or something that a couple of your friends, her friends and her are in so it isn't just the two of you talking. Then you can see her in a different light and maybe she'll see you in one, too.

Because honestly, you have a lot of repairs to make after coming on too strong the first time around. She's probably making a point to distance herself from you even more now because she knows that you like her and she doesn't want to accidently send a similar message back. I'll say it one more time: One on one conversations are probably not the best way to go right now. An easy way to see her would be to get into the same clubs at school if it's becoming near impossible to talk to her online.

But if she isn't that important to you then maybe you should let it go. You should really only put effort into a relationship if you really do like the person and want something more with them. Otherwise, there isn't any point and you might as well give up now.
I get obsessively manic over things. It's a problem.

L10

"Caitlin [lastname] but if my heart says i'm sorry can we leave it at that? because i just want for all of this to end."

Maybe I should just back down..... :(

*sigh*

Oh, just song lyrics ><
0o!f