5 (27.8%)
yea
2 (11.1%)

Total Members Voted: 18

jnfs2014

Kayo

Mack?

How come everyone's name is white?

Is is really your birthday? And Super's? Amd J's? I'm confuzzled.

Oh, i know. Maybe that's the default birthday in the system until you edit it with your actual birthday.
I really hate how I've made more than 12,000 posts here. Thankfully this swaying, moving Chandelure makes it all worth it.
[move][/move]

Dog Food

Sweet three out of my four ranks got added into the system :3

The updates look great. Glad to see spoilers are back, and the revamped blue smileys look better than ever. This New Year is starting off pretty great, if you ask me.  ^_^
I get obsessively manic over things. It's a problem.

Macawmoses

Quote from: PokemasterJ on January 01, 2010, 12:12:02 AM
But what if it's your birthday every day?
Then I indefinitely suspend you until your birthday finds a less occurring time-frame.

I'm also assuming someone switched days up on people, looking at the calendar.

Correction - the forum is delegating that the first of the year is the birthday of everyone that does not have their birthday in their profile. Interesting.

Kayo

That's what i expected.. makes sense this would be the default birthday. ... so on 2/6 my name will be white.. awesome.
I really hate how I've made more than 12,000 posts here. Thankfully this swaying, moving Chandelure makes it all worth it.
[move][/move]

jnfs2014

Kayo

[move][/move]

jnfs2014

That's probably because you were banne-I mean gone for a year.

4/10 btw.

Kayo

Quote from: PokemasterJ on January 01, 2010, 05:20:26 PM
That's probably because you were banne-I mean gone for a year.

4/10 btw.
like you knew my birthday before i posted it D:
[move][/move]

The Riddler

Kayo

[move][/move]