News:

<+Ice> i have a dildo factory line run by old women in my garage

Main Menu

Because I can - the flags are now at half mast

Started by Macawmoses, December 30, 2009, 01:15:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Macawmoses

For those of you that didn't know, I am a regular contributor to the site 8th-Circuit.com

I know I have posted several articles here with links and discussions, and in some way, many of you have discussed something found on that site. Another fact of this is simple though - we host 8C.

The site has been very good to us, and I like to think of that as a mutual partnership. Unfortunately, a key player in 8C, a good person, has passed on.

http://8th-circuit.com/?q=content/rip-brendan-kutler

You can read the few details we have, but moreso, I ask of one appeal - if you have respect for my writing, have ever visited 8C, or are simply kind, I ask you make a comment on the article wishing his family the best.

Mlarg was an avid music fan, great artist, and most importantly of all - just 17. We celebrated Billy Mays on this site, so for me, again I ask, drop by the 8th and wish his family and friends the best. He'd do so for you. Best wishes Mlarg, the flags fly low for you today.

Dog Food

He seemed like a really nice kid and it's sad for him, his family, and his friends that he had to die so young. At least it was in his sleep, so we know he didn't feel any pain.

Anyway, I posted a comment. It's been queued for moderation, so it should be on there soon.

RIP Brendan - although I didn't know you, it sounds like you touched many hearts and were respected by all.
I get obsessively manic over things. It's a problem.

SkyMyl

I tried my best to comment hours ago, but couldn't find the words. Just commented now, having choked something out.

I didn't really know him or check his articles out, sadly...

Silverhawk79

Oh my. That's really a blow..and only 17? What happened? Regardless, I've paid my respects on 8C, and I extend my sympathies to his family and friends.

Mystic

Same thing happened to a student at my school when I was a freshman. Really sad :(

<3 to family and friends

Kayo

This happened to a kid in my school last year.. It's really a shocking and horrifying experience for someone you know to pass away suddenly, whether you know them well or not. This guy being only 17 is even worse. That's way too young. I've never been to 8C, but i can see how upset its visitors are about this. R.I.P. :(
I really hate how I've made more than 12,000 posts here. Thankfully this swaying, moving Chandelure makes it all worth it.
[move][/move]

Genki

Thank you so much for doing this. Already, the outpouring of love and admiration for this remarkable young man has been incredible. In less than a day, that post has been hit over 1000 times, with his closest friends and fans leaving their regards. Thank you so much everyone, I know his family, as well as his friends at the 8th, appreciate it a lot.
We Are All One
8th Circuit

Red

I really enjoyed reading his articles. His love for music was really nice, and at sometimes even inspiring. I've only been going to 8C for a short time (Not as of late, my internet crashes as soon as I go there.) but he was still one of the coolest guys there. 17 is too young for anyone, especially such a cool dude. My condolences go out to his family, and I wish them the best. I just wish I got to know him better.