News:

<+Ice> i have a dildo factory line run by old women in my garage

Main Menu

This Thread is Back, Note Something Interesting About The Person Above You!

Started by JrDude, December 26, 2009, 02:36:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kayo

is jealous because i am older, smarter, and more honest than him. and he sadly thinks i'm not intelligent.
I really hate how I've made more than 12,000 posts here. Thankfully this swaying, moving Chandelure makes it all worth it.
[move][/move]

Silverhawk79

Kayo

i dont even care about installing IRC anymore. I gave up before even trying to learn a bit of it.

^is responsible for NSFCD, and therefore everything that happens in it and to it.
I really hate how I've made more than 12,000 posts here. Thankfully this swaying, moving Chandelure makes it all worth it.
[move][/move]

FruitFlow

"Many people see technology as the problem behind the so-called digital divide. Others see it as the solution. Technology is neither. It must operate in conjunction with business, economic, political and social system."

SkyMyl

FruitFlow

"Many people see technology as the problem behind the so-called digital divide. Others see it as the solution. Technology is neither. It must operate in conjunction with business, economic, political and social system."

darkmario

jnfs2014

jnfs2014

Kayo

[move][/move]

Kayo

ilu. <3

13 year olds are.... tell me how i should finish this sentence
[move][/move]

jnfs2014

Kayo

some kid named Jason who thinks chatting on YIM = internet stalking.
[move][/move]

jnfs2014