News:

<+Clu> Silverhawk79 is just wrong for me

Main Menu

A simple contest - Prizes currently at 2000 Wii Points/1600 MS points!

Started by Kilroy, July 11, 2009, 05:59:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kilroy

Here's the deal gentlemen, and it's not that hard:

That's right, that's all that this contest is about. Post in this thread.

You might be wondering "Post? That's all?" (while Mack might be wondering "Post? I sure hope they're good). Well the thing is, I don't care about the content of the post. However, you may want to read the bottom of this post just in case you don't want to get banned.

Now, the goal of this contest is one thing:

Beat the Town Square's post count.

A laughable feat, you may say, but hey, here's the thing:

Once this thread gets more replies than the Vaatix Town Square, I will get 3 random numbers from random.org, and those three users will get either 2000 Wii Points or 1600 Microsoft Points, whichever they choose.

Hey, there's another stat here, too!

The Vaatix Town Square also holds the title for the most viewed thread!

So!

If the view count for this thread beats that of the Vaatix Town Square before this thread beats the number of posts in the Vaatix Town Square, I will DOUBLE the Wii Points/Microsoft Points received in the end!

Now, I'm going to say this again, I don't care what goes on in this thread. (within reason, see below) Got a question? PM me or a staff member like Mack, Super, or Silver.

Good luck, brethren. I shall see you in this thread again if and when it beats the Vaatix Town Square!

ALSO I MIGHT WANT TO MENTION YOU MAY POST AS MANY TIMES AS YOU PLEASE (DUH)

EDIT(s) TO THE RULES:

• DON'T SPAM (seriously, don't, it pisses the poop out of mack, and bad things happen when mack get mad)
  • MAKE THE POST PRODUCTIVE (This is basically the same thing as above, but really, treat it as a chat thread. Got a neat YouTube link? Post it here
  • DON'T DOUBLE POST (again, same thing as the first rule, but Mack gets really mad when this happens. If you double post, you get 25% warning. Once you hit 100%, you're banned for at least a week. To quote The Heavy, "OOOOOOOOOOOOHHHH THIS IS BAD")
  • IF, WHEN I SELECT THE WINNING POSTS, THE POST HAS SOMETHING TO DO WITH THE FOLLOWING:
    GREGG CASEY
    DAFT PUNK
    THE PLANET PLUTO
    WARCRAFT (the RTS series, not WoW)
    RED HOT CHILI PEPPERS
    COCA~COLA

THE USER WHO POSTED WILL NOT ONLY WIN THE WII POINTS/MICROSOFT POINTS, THEY WILL WIN A SPEEEEEEEEEECIAL PRIZE.
[/color][/b]

And that's about it. Also, the contest is prone to being randomly closed for god knows what because something stupid might happen. Sorry if it does!
1984 WAS SUPPOSED TO BE AN INSTRUCTION NOT MANUAL
"yes you are anusface, but i am better than!!" - taw, steam forums
 FOR NSF MASCOT

L10

[spoiler]
[/spoiler]

0o!f

SkyMyl

I think if we needed another Chat Thread it would've been made already...

Macawmoses

This sounds incredibly like ThunderHero4's fiction threads, in which he openly encouraged talk of the weather. While he has the right to suggest what goes on in his thread, we still have global rules for a reason. Which means, unfortunately, I can't allow spam/flames/etc. etc. to occur in here. In fact, I'll have to chat with the staff to see if it should even be allowed to be open...because it is a chat thread. But it has my endorsement.

tl;dr

Don't break rules and I'm cool with this

Kilroy

Quote from: Macbeth on July 11, 2009, 06:13:54 PMDon't break rules and I'm cool with this
I knew I should have posted that. (oh god i broke my own rules please dont ban me :()
1984 WAS SUPPOSED TO BE AN INSTRUCTION NOT MANUAL
"yes you are anusface, but i am better than!!" - taw, steam forums
 FOR NSF MASCOT

jnfs2014

Dog Food

I'll be using Nintendo's new system by the time this thread beats the Town Square, in which Wii Points are obsolete.
I get obsessively manic over things. It's a problem.

jnfs2014

L10

0o!f

JrDude

[move][/move]
Dude .

jnfs2014

SkyMyl

Vagina.

...I just realized, this is the first time I've made a post that contained the word "vagina" in it.

Silverhawk79

JrDude

[move][/move]
Dude .

jnfs2014