6. Javert
7. Macbeth wolves
8. Penmoet
9. Rayquarian
10. LiveOnTheEdge
11. Red wolves
12. Silverhawk79 wolves
13. KJ lynched

Day Phase - Some specials powers may only be activated during day mode, and the people vote on who they think is a werewolf during this time. Also, last night's victim is found.

Night Phase - The alleged werewolf is killed, and the werewolves hunt the townspeople.

Okay, so go ahead and post in here if you want to join. I've posted the prologue below. I need at least 13 people to start, but more would be even better.

Day 00

Another victim laid in the middle of the plaza, bloodied and barely recognizable. The townsfolk were in an uproar. They had werewolves among them, and the people were done sitting around waiting to be next.

"We don't know who is who," said one of the men, "but we do have ideas... And if you werewolves knew what was good for you, I'd get out. Or burn alive." He dropped the flaming torch he was holding onto the smoking pile of wood stock they had gathered. A harness was strapped far above the fire contained at the bottom.

"Now we vote!" a woman yelled. "Vote for the bloodthirsty werewolves! Just look into their eyes! You can see Death in their eyes!" Her howls caused others to join in, chanting angrily.

"We put the werewolf in the harness," one of the men began yelling over all the people's screams, "and lower him into the pit of fire! We will cause him more pain and suffering than he has ever known, and maybe then he will understand our pain!"

"And I will shoot him with my silver bullet," one man whispered from the shadows. The people turned, silence among them, to see the new arrival. He looked toward each one, then tipped his fedora in a salute. "I'm sorry for disturbing your riot. But, I was told you've been having werewolf troubles. And I hunt werewolves."

Little by little, the people began yelling again, cheering for the new man. A few of the men looked eerily at him, perhaps they were werewolves, or maybe they were unsure whether to trust this stranger. "I'll hunt what I can, but I'll leave you to your massacre," the hunter continued. "I've seen other towns try things that way. I'll warn you, it usually left them dead. But maybe you will be smarter. Maybe you will look for the clues and use them to your advantages, instead of remaining blind in your rage.

"I will help you how I can," he cocked his rifle and smirked at the people who jumped back, "but mostly I'll just shoot some heads."

The townspeople were ready, along with the hunter who stood back and leaned against a building, allowing them to go about their savage ways.

"Now... we vote," the man who had dropped the torch said. "Vote to save our lives."
I get obsessively manic over things. It's a problem.

jnfs2014

I'm in, but I have one question: Why is the alleged Werewolf killed at night? Shouldn't he be lynched in the Day Phase?

SkyMyl

I have a perfect attendance record for Werewolves. I'm not missing out on this one. ^_^

Also, Jill Koy? XD

Dog Food

Quote from: JNFS2014 on June 28, 2009, 08:18:11 AM
I'm in, but I have one question: Why is the alleged Werewolf killed at night? Shouldn't he be lynched in the Day Phase?
Well it's more at the end of the Day Phase, early evening. Right before night, I guess. But right after it comes the Night Phase, and it is pretty much what transitions into the next phase. So I'm just putting it with the Night Phase since it all goes in the same post.

Quote from: SkyMyl on June 28, 2009, 08:23:29 AM
I have a perfect attendance record for Werewolves. I'm not missing out on this one. ^_^

Also, Jill Koy? XD
Cut me some slack, I'm new at making Werewolves D:

And yes, my name was too close to a certain other user on here *coughkilroycough*. Sync suggested it, so I just switched the letters and viola! now I'm original :3

jnfs2014

Hey, I have perfect attendance too.

Riddler 1
Riddler 2: Not finished.
Mack 1
Mack 2
Mack 3
HTA
Mack 4 (not finished)
Ridley (not finished)

Jono2

Quote from: LinkXLR on January 30, 2008, 09:10:54 PM
Quote from: famy on January 30, 2008, 08:36:30 PM
is big willy unleashed a will smith game

...I'm not even gonna touch this one.

SteamID: Lazylen

SkyMyl

Quote from: JNFS2014 on June 28, 2009, 09:02:34 AM
Hey, I have perfect attendance too.

Riddler 1
Riddler 2: Not finished.
Mack 1
Mack 2
Mack 3
HTA
Mack 4 (not finished)
Ridley (not finished)
I say we get a special rank for this.

jnfs2014

Although I think Mack was in/hosted all of them except HTA's, which, no offense to Hector, didn't really count.

Doodle

YEAH

Magnum

I'm in. Maybe I'll survive longer

Oh Vesperia, never change... never change

Light

This one seems almost as ill-fated as Red's and Ridley's.

I'm in.
Holy crap all my sigs were always poop. Best leave this space alone.

jnfs2014

Oh, and my name is JNFS, not JNSF.

Macawmoses

Yeah, HTA's had no interest to me. But I had a role in it nonetheless.

I'm in.

Shujinco2

I'm reluctant to join, mainly because it's my first Werewolf, but also because I'm in two other RP's.

But what the hell? I'll join! :D

Somebody will have to tell me how all this works though.

Dog Food

Quote from: JNFS2014 on June 28, 2009, 05:29:31 PM
Oh, and my name is JNFS, not JNSF.
My bad, fixed.

And hopefully this will be interesting enough for you guys D:.

Quote from: Penmoet on June 28, 2009, 07:28:54 PM
I'm reluctant to join, mainly because it's my first Werewolf, but also because I'm in two other RP's.

But what the hell? I'll join! :D

Somebody will have to tell me how all this works though.
It's easy enough to understand, you'll pick up on it quickly. I'll be sending everyone a PM later giving your 'job' and whatnot, so you'll get a more detailed explanation then. But that's not until we have enough people and I randomly assign everyone's 'title'...