News:

ASSUMING DIRECT CONTROL.

Main Menu

I have very little time to play the Pokemon games anymore..

Started by THEEVILSPERKY, April 16, 2008, 01:15:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

THEEVILSPERKY

I'm a huge Pokemon addict.  May as well call me a Pokemaniac.  Unfortunately as the years have gone by.. I've found less and less time to indulge in the wonderful universe of Pokemon.  This past Christmas I received the Pokemon game for Wii and I've yet to even see the disc art because I've yet to even open the case.

A few minutes ago I randomly watched a video on youtube of someone battling Red from the second generation of games and it flooded me with wonderful memories of the games.  It's been so long since I've played ANY game from any of the generations and with how much the games have grown in depth.. I find it hard to just jump right back in.  Memorizing routes, hidden bases, keeping track of EV's, daily events, missing Pokemon, etc.  It's a huge world and I wouldn't be able to remember where all I've been and what there still is to do... but I'd love to be able to jump back in without restarting my file.  I'm too attached to how far I've made it in the DS games to just throw it away.. but I need something fresh too that can just let me dive back in.

What I need is information on the third game from the fourth generation.  We have Diamond and Pearl but what news is there of a third game?  We all know it's going to happen but I've been 100% out of the loop about anything going on in regards to Pokemon.
NES, SNES, N64, GCN (Jet Black), PQ (JPN), Wii, GBP (Clear), GBC (Green x2), GBASP (x2 Cobalt, x1 NES), DSLite (Black), SG3, SDC (x1 BIG, x1 Clear black top, solid grey/beige bottom), PS (x2), PS2 (Slim, Silver), PS3 (NTSC 60GB upgraded to 500GB), PSP 2000 (Silver, 4GB), XBox360 Elite

Macawmoses

All eyes are on Pokemon Mystery Dungeon as of now, which should be hitting stores within a week.

I do, however, agree. Pokemon is one of those series you can never escape. One of my friends flatly denied Diamond, saying he had 100% outgrown Pokemon. While at his house, I checked out his video game collection, and in his GBA:SP, was none other than Pokemon Gold....on top was Sapphire. I love it so much as a series.