News:

<Clu> no nsfcd is basically a ghost town, it should be killed behind fences

Main Menu

Can anyone get me back into pokemon?

Started by amplas, February 21, 2008, 04:10:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

amplas

I loved diamond and put in over 200 hrs on it. I don't want to start a new game. The only DS game I haven't beat that I own is Revenant wings and it is really hard. So can someone make a suggestion to get me back into pkmn diamond?

Neerb

Post your team, including levels and movesets, and we'll say "That's terrible:  you should spend _____ hours trying to get _______ with ________ if you want to have a really good team!"

;)

JrDude

2 Choices

1. Try to complete pokédex (real way not D/P way [real way = CAPTURE all pokémon, not just see 'em]).

2. Try to find glitches that can lead to event pokémon without event, then tell us, then be super popular.
[move][/move]
Dude .

Avion-Finch

Get Pearl......I am not kidding, let it be your replay version. :)

Brawl FC 1504-5840-0611 name Avion, mains below(as of now)

Shujinco2

Simple, I challange your best pokemon against my lv. 100 Mewtwo.

I've got a WICKED moveset lined up for him! ;D

amplas

I had a great team planned out. But I forget it. I know there was going to be a charizard in it but I can't breed a modest charmander with good IVs. Anybody want 213 charmanders?

DededeCloneChris

Quote from: amplas on February 22, 2008, 04:41:42 AM
I had a great team planned out. But I forget it. I know there was going to be a charizard in it but I can't breed a modest charmander with good IVs. Anybody want 213 charmanders?
HOLY ****, 213 CHARMANDERS?! When did you got the time to do so many?!

amplas

Quote from: wiiboychris on February 22, 2008, 12:55:12 PM
lol, 20 minute bus trips to and from school.

DededeCloneChris

Quote from: amplas on February 22, 2008, 01:34:02 PM
........So, how many were born in 20 minutes?

amplas

Quote from: wiiboychris on February 22, 2008, 01:53:25 PM
Quote from: amplas on February 22, 2008, 01:34:02 PM
........So, how many were born in 20 minutes?
I dunno it varies. I got it so the bike never had to speed back up again and that shaved off a lot of time. also my friend kept refreshing the egg monitor.

Oren

0_o dude..... 213?!?!?!?!!?!??!?!?

WiinolikePS3

I was out of it for awhile, but then my cousin nagged me into helping him make a team, and I was sorta bored, so I made another one too.

Good thing, because I found a Shiny Sharpedo while making it!  ;D

amplas

Quote from: WiinolikePS3 on February 24, 2008, 07:46:17 AM
I was out of it for awhile, but then my cousin nagged me into helping him make a team, and I was sorta bored, so I made another one too.

I only have one shiny. It's an elekid. I also have about 90 of those if you want one.

PS. I played Diamond for the first time in awhile, I released all the charmanders.

DededeCloneChris

Quote from: amplas on February 24, 2008, 03:10:06 PM
Quote from: WiinolikePS3 on February 24, 2008, 07:46:17 AM

I only have one shiny. It's an elekid. I also have about 90 of those if you want one.

PS. I played Diamond for the first time in awhile, I released all the charmanders.
You just let 213 little forest's fire starters to burn the forests of Sinnoh, great going. :P

amplas

Just think, when their Charizards, every region will have forest fire everywhere! O noez! :P