News:

ASSUMING DIRECT CONTROL.

Main Menu

The Ridley Thread!

Started by AhAhA, September 22, 2007, 05:09:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AhAhA

This thread is dedicated to the awesomeness of Ridley.  :)

Of course it ain't that big yet, so show the best pic of Ridley.

X-3

Ridley is pretty cool, I guess, but he's kinda hogging the attention. I want more Kraid and Mother Brain, darn it.

AhAhA

Quote from: X-3 on September 22, 2007, 08:03:38 PM
Ridley is pretty cool, I guess, but he's kinda hogging the attention. I want more Kraid and Mother Brain, darn it.
Kraid is special for being a fatass, more fatter than Mario or Eggman.

Mother Brain is special... for being a smartass.

:P

The Seventh

Ridley FTW!

I mean, why not Ridley?  He's the coolest of the 3 original metroid bosses.
meh

Ray#1

is this a recreation on an old thread? o.O

meh, either way, this'll be interesting to see how the thread develops... who knows? maybe i'll see a ridley pic that I've yet to witness  :O

Cecil_and_Kain

Ridley

Can't have this thread without me ;D
...Friend codes were probably implemented by the same people who wanted tripping in Brawl...
...It's quite obvious...

Ridley

...Friend codes were probably implemented by the same people who wanted tripping in Brawl...
...It's quite obvious...

bluej33

I only know Ridley from Prime 1 (only Metroid game I've played), but he's so cool. I've only seen him a few times (on the frigate is one of them...) and the coolest thing ever was when you're in Phenadrana (sp?) Drifts, you walk out of a door, and you see his huge shadow, look up, and see him flying overhead. That was one masterful scene of cinematography...I loved it. Plus, Ridley just looks like such a badass...:D

Cecil_and_Kain

Quote from: bluej33 on September 30, 2007, 10:34:53 AM
I only know Ridley from Prime 1 (only Metroid game I've played), but he's so cool. I've only seen him a few times (on the frigate is one of them...) and the coolest thing ever was when you're in Phenadrana (sp?) Drifts, you walk out of a door, and you see his huge shadow, look up, and see him flying overhead. That was one masterful scene of cinematography...I loved it. Plus, Ridley just looks like such a badass...:D
The boss battle with him near the end of the game is pure awesome.

Ridley

...It's quite obvious...

VidiotMan13

I love Ridley he's so awesome.
DO A BARREL ROLL!!!

QuickKarel

My favorite parts about him are...his persistence, his relentlessness, and his scream. (Play Fusion, you'll see what I mean). :P

Allegretto

Ridley is the best metroid character 8)

DSWiiMaster42

I like Ridley because he's a huge dragon-type alien!  8) How cool is that?

Thanks to mackormoses for this badass sig!

SSBB friend code:1719-2939-0479
Characters I use: Ike (mostly), Sonic, or Captain Falcon
If you want to battle, please PM me.

Xbox Live gamercard: SegaSonic127

YouTube channel: http://www.youtube.com/Slashrulez724 (my old account got deleted)