News:

<Clu> no nsfcd is basically a ghost town, it should be killed behind fences

Main Menu

Holy moly is literally no one talking about the PS4?

Started by Neerb, February 21, 2013, 11:28:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Super

I'm hoping the upcoming E3 won't be as poopty as last year's. Maybe there will be some actual games and not NIKE+ CONNECTIVITY FUCK YES everywhere.

Zero

Quote from: CoasterKid93 on February 24, 2013, 09:22:36 AM
Shut the intercourse  up, David Spade. Go back to blowing Adam Sandler for your paycheck WOW

Custom

Quote from: Super on February 24, 2013, 11:55:13 AM
I'm hoping the upcoming E3 won't be as poopty as last year's. Maybe there will be some actual games and not NIKE+ CONNECTIVITY FUCK YES everywhere.

inb4 generic fps games everywhere

Quote from: Viewtifulboy on March 11, 2013, 07:28:20 AM
Good job! I, Viewtifulboy, declare you the CHAMPION!

I'm the official winner of the Viewtiful Victory roleplay championship!

Zero

The market is over-saturated with FPS games. You'd think people would be bored of them by now.

Tupin

I don't want every game to be a gritty and generic FPS, but I also don't want every game to be "2edgy/obscure4u" in trying to break away from it.

The market is over-saturated with "retro-inspired" platformers and games that feel like they have to make a point instead of just being fun but it doesn't stop the praise for them.

Quote from: SkyMyl
Tuppy frightens me with his knowledge of legacy technology.

Tupin

Oh, and Sony showing a Killzone game and an inFamous game could not have made me want the PS4 any less. Those are tired genres to begin with, and they're not even the best of their respective genres.

Quote from: SkyMyl
Tuppy frightens me with his knowledge of legacy technology.

CoasterKid93

Quote from: Tupin on February 24, 2013, 04:41:16 PM
Oh, and Sony showing a Killzone game and an inFamous game could not have made me want the PS4 any less. Those are tired genres to begin with, and they're not even the best of their respective genres.

See, Killzone is easily one of the best Sony exclusives out there and is really engaging for a first person shooter.
Quote from: whatwewishfor on March 14, 2014, 09:35:19 AM
DINAH I EAT DINAH EVERY NIGHT LAST NIGHT I HAD PIZZA HAHAHAHAH

Zero

Quote from: Tupin on February 24, 2013, 04:41:16 PM

Infamous is probably the best sandbox game I've played. If not the best, right up there with Ultimate Spider-Man and Spider-Man 2/Hulk: Ultimate Destruction.

Prototype was a snore fest man

Custom

Quote from: Z on February 24, 2013, 08:28:03 PM
Infamous is probably the best sandbox game I've played. If not the best, right up there with Ultimate Spider-Man and Spider-Man 2/Hulk: Ultimate Destruction.

Prototype was a snore fest man

prototype was too edgy for me
hoodies man, hoodies

Quote from: Viewtifulboy on March 11, 2013, 07:28:20 AM
Good job! I, Viewtifulboy, declare you the CHAMPION!

I'm the official winner of the Viewtiful Victory roleplay championship!