Started by Neerb, November 14, 2012, 08:41:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

zephilicious

but i can wait a year or two, save $100 and not miss any worthwhile games
~~ <3

Zero

Quote from: zephilicious on November 17, 2012, 06:54:26 PM
but i can wait a year or two, save $100 and not miss any worthwhile games

It's mostly for people that can't wait to get the new thing.

zephilicious

i can understand that for games and all, but spending hundreds on a console with no good games yet is just silly

moreso when the console doesn't actually do anything new. except have a screen on the controller i guess.
~~ <3

Custom

i'm zeph
i don't get any enjoyment out of life

Quote from: Viewtifulboy on March 11, 2013, 07:28:20 AM
Good job! I, Viewtifulboy, declare you the CHAMPION!

I'm the official winner of the Viewtiful Victory roleplay championship!

Zero

Quote from: zephilicious on November 17, 2012, 07:23:52 PM
i can understand that for games and all, but spending hundreds on a console with no good games yet is just silly

moreso when the console doesn't actually do anything new. except have a screen on the controller i guess.

no good games? I disagree

what games do you even enjoy zeph, outside of Multiwinia I can't think of anything you remotely like

zephilicious

holy intercourse  how do you even hold on to things like that i didnt even remember i liked that game

but i like lots of games. just not new games. because they aren't actually new.
~~ <3

Zero

Quote from: zephilicious on November 17, 2012, 08:56:16 PM
holy intercourse  how do you even hold on to things like that i didnt even remember i liked that game

but i like lots of games. just not new games. because they aren't actually new.

I have great memory.

Aren't actually new? They're out there man.

Neerb

Batman and Darksiders 2 got good and decent reviews, respectively. Basically, there's no point in buying them if you don't have them already, but they come with all the DLC, so you might as well get these versions if you don't have the game and do happen to have a Wii U.

ZombiU is unfortunately 6-worthy, according to IGN. Several cool survival ideas are muddled by mediocre execution, such as the tedious melee combat.

So, the Wii U is OFFICIALLY OUT TODAY. Anyone have it? Got your own game reviews to offer?

Zero

Mona and I got it but we went straight to bed afterwards and didn't get around to getting it set up until around 6PM today. It takes hours to get going. Between the update and setting up netflix, etc, we haven't gotten to try out Nintendoland.

zephilicious

see that just says you care more about the status of having it than actually using it
~~ <3

Zero

Quote from: zephilicious on November 18, 2012, 07:47:12 PM
see that just says you care more about the status of having it than actually using it

No I'm actually pretty irritated that its taking this long to get this going. We just popped in NintendoLand twenty minutes ago only to find out there was an update for that too.

DededeCloneChris

I'm guessing I'm not going to have many issues with slow updates once I buy a Deluxe version.

Spud

ZombieU for best launch title.

DededeCloneChris

Quote from: Spud on November 18, 2012, 09:13:23 PM
ZombieU for best launch title.
So, completely ignore IGN's bad review on it?

Zero

Quote from: DededeCloneChris on November 18, 2012, 08:45:16 PM
I'm guessing I'm not going to have many issues with slow updates once I buy a Deluxe version.

Depends. I bought a Deluxe. Either Nintendo's new servers were stressed and that's why it took so long, or maybe its just a massive update. 5gigs.