September 18, 2018, 06:16:25 PM

News:

<+Clu> was cute sure but it doesnt even mention homosexuality


Nintendo Direct - Wii U edition

Started by Neerb, September 11, 2012, 03:32:50 AM

previous topic - next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Go Down

Neerb



Zero


Tupin

Called around a bit, got a Deluxe preorder at Toys 'R Us. Thankfully Gamestop said that if I found the Deluxe anywhere else, they would give me the money I spent on their preorder back. So I'll get that.
[br /][br /]
Quote from: SkyMyl
Tuppy frightens me with his knowledge of legacy technology.

Neerb

Quote from: Spud on September 17, 2012, 05:17:59 PM
Let me guess, Japan onry? ;_;


Nope, MH3 Ultimate is coming to America as well, on Wii U and 3DS.

Zero

Quote from: Tupin on September 17, 2012, 07:36:47 PM
Called around a bit, got a Deluxe preorder at Toys 'R Us. Thankfully Gamestop said that if I found the Deluxe anywhere else, they would give me the money I spent on their preorder back. So I'll get that.


You reserve the right to get your preorder money back regardless man. Doesn't matter what you preorder.

Spud

Quote from: Trevelyan on September 17, 2012, 07:54:42 PM
Nope, MH3 Ultimate is coming to America as well, on Wii U and 3DS.

So it's coming to America, and I can use the same save file between 3DS and WiiU games. Is this real life?

Zero

Quote from: Spud on September 18, 2012, 12:16:03 AM
So it's coming to America, and I can use the same save file between 3DS and WiiU games. Is this real life?


Capcom making decisions that benefit the consumer? Holy poop

Nayrman

Quote from: Z on September 18, 2012, 11:37:25 AM
Capcom making decisions that benefit the consumer? Holy poop


Maybe they'll announce a real Megaman game too. Then we'd really be in for an apocalypse.

Zero

September 18, 2012, 05:56:37 PM #39 Last Edit: September 18, 2012, 05:57:11 PM by Z
Quote from: Nayrman on September 18, 2012, 05:38:19 PM
Maybe they'll announce a real Megaman game too. Then we'd really be in for an apocalypse.


Mayan 2012

Go Up