News:

<+Ice> i have a dildo factory line run by old women in my garage

Main Menu

So I've been hacking the intercourse out of my Brawl

Started by The Riddler, June 13, 2012, 01:47:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Riddler

And I'm enjoying every last second of it. I got someone to make me Farfetch'd to go over Metaknight. I intercourse ingloveit. Any of you ever try this stuff?

High quality screenshots I've taken:

Farfetch'd over Metaknight (just a texture)

Goku (full moveset) spiritbombing Ganondorf (who has a sword) in front of Peach's Castle from SM64

Vivi over Ness (just a texture. I made Red and White Mage Vivis, I downloaded Blue.)

Disney Princesses over Peach, each with their own weapons.

Sora over Pit (full moveset) checking out Zelda's tits

jnfs2014

The Riddler

Was that move REALLY necessary on this dying forum?

Doodle

I always mess with Brawl

[spoiler][/spoiler]
I was touching up Meta Knight the other day

[spoiler][/spoiler]
Still working on the character select

Most of the character hacks are just retarded, though
YEAH

The Riddler

I'm enjoying the hacks I have, but I've only downloaded the really recommended ones.

I also recolored Farfetch'd so he can be on every slot wheeee

Green Red Blue Gameboy Shiny Original

RX-78-2

Wow. These are actually some of the best textures I've ever seen. I kind of got back into Brawl recently, and this is helping. Maybe I'll just have to get back into hacking it too. Well, if I ever find the time, I guess I'll try it.
I dunno hao 2 put imgs heer :(

****************Mack was here******************

Tupin

What does this require doing? I was thinking about installing the Homebrew Channel anyway, since the Wii is done in terms of new releases.

Quote from: SkyMyl
Tuppy frightens me with his knowledge of legacy technology.

The Riddler

Quote from: Tupin on June 16, 2012, 07:23:55 PM
What does this require doing? I was thinking about installing the Homebrew Channel anyway, since the Wii is done in terms of new releases.
It really doesn't require a lot and there are a few methods of doing it. If you're really interested, I suggest checking out this website:

http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php

It's a Brawl Hacking forum, and the most popular one on the net. They have tons of tutorials and people who are willing to help newbs. One user, -HERO-, helped me with everything.

I use the "Riivolution" method, if you wanna look into that.

IN OTHER NEWS

Someone did a Jeff model import over Lucas, so I took it and did recolors. I like how they came out.

[spoiler][/spoiler]

Also did this as a joke. [spoiler][/spoiler]

The Riddler

The guy who made Jeff requested this so I did it.

RX-78-2

Very cool. I also see that your avatar is Frank Gorshin as The Riddler. Perhaps you like Batman as much as I do? I'm watching Batman: TAS as I post this by the way, and I saw the 60s Batman show earlier this morning.

Just a thought, but do you think it's feasible that a character could be made into Batman? I'd definitely play as him.
I dunno hao 2 put imgs heer :(

****************Mack was here******************