News:

<+Clu> im 100% nigga

Main Menu

The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword

Started by Neerb, March 02, 2011, 09:39:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tupin

Can't they do something new? They've been using the same formula since 1991.

No other company could get away with that. Same thing with Mario. It's not like people wouldn't buy their games if they made them drastically different.

Kind of sick of remakes too, only reason I'm getting Ocarina of Time 3D is because I last played the game years ago.

Quote from: SkyMyl
Tuppy frightens me with his knowledge of legacy technology.

Super

Quote from: Nayrman on June 13, 2011, 03:52:05 PM
How about no Ganondorf for a game...please? @_@;;
Have you ever played Minish Cap? Four Swords?

and Link's Awakening didn't even have Zelda
...̅̅̅

DededeCloneChris

Quote from: Live In Stereo on June 13, 2011, 07:52:12 PM
and Link's Awakening didn't even have Zelda
Of course it had her! She was a singer in the...

Oh, wait. That girl was Marin. Oops.

...̅̅̅

Tupin

Quote from: Super on June 13, 2011, 07:26:31 PM
Have you ever played Minish Cap? Four Swords?
Minish Cap was so great. I really like the trading side quests in Zelda games, and I liked the use of Kinstones plus the shrinking mechanic was interesting.

Vaati would be cool as a villain, but seeing Onox or Veran back as the primary antagonists would be awesome.

Quote from: SkyMyl
Tuppy frightens me with his knowledge of legacy technology.

DededeCloneChris

Quote from: Tupin on June 13, 2011, 08:16:33 PM
Minish Cap was so great. I really like the trading side quests in Zelda games, and I liked the use of Kinstones plus the shrinking mechanic was interesting.

Vaati would be cool as a villain, but seeing Onox or Veran back as the primary antagonists would be awesome.
Veran is an evil woman who uses Nayru's power to travel back in time and cause problems in the kingdom.

Onox is a general who randomly disrupts seasons...and that's it.

Neerb

I'd prefer we see new villains entirely in the future, and I doubt any known villains except MAYBE Ganon will show up in Skyward Sword.

However, if we were to see a villain return in a future game, I'd want it to be Majora; it could be a sequel to Majora's Mask, continuing the Hero of Time's adventure, only this time it's years later and he's really an adult now.

JrDude

What would be interesting, is if the villian was Ganondorf's Mother/Grandmother/Great(Great Great etc) Grandmother, OR ([Great]Grand) FATHER. Basically learn how Guerudos mate when there's only women in there race besides every 100 years or whatever.

And I just thought of something possibly humorous. What if the villain is Ganondorf? Not old Ganondorf we've grown to love and slay, but CHILD Ganondorf. Basically the opposite of what we're used to. Child Link vs Adult Ganon, AND SUDDENLY ADULT LINK VS CHILD GANON!
This kid could just be some regular kid, AND THIS NEW GUY SOMEHOW CORRUPTS HIM WHILE HE PLAYS WITH HIS MARIONETTES! (Puppet Ganon "inspiration")
[move][/move]
Dude .

FruitFlow

Quote from: MooglePlayerChris on June 13, 2011, 03:55:53 PM
It is like Sonic with no Eggman.

Besides, being Hijacked By Ganon is funny in context.
It's worth a shot.
I mean it worked with Mario and DK.
"Many people see technology as the problem behind the so-called digital divide. Others see it as the solution. Technology is neither. It must operate in conjunction with business, economic, political and social system."

DededeCloneChris

Maybe I should try playing Minish Cap one of these days.

SkyMyl

Quote from: Tupin on June 13, 2011, 08:16:33 PM
Or maybe new villains?

Zero

Quote from: Axelayer on June 14, 2011, 03:29:45 PM
Or maybe new villains?

Nonsense. Let's intercourse  Ganondorf's day for the billionth time.

Neerb

Quote from: Zero on June 14, 2011, 06:27:07 PM
Nonsense. Let's intercourse  Ganondorf's day for the billionth time.

Well, technically, we've fought Ganondorf 3 times.  :P

...̅̅̅