News:

<+Ice> i have a dildo factory line run by old women in my garage

Main Menu

Transformers

Started by Neerb, February 11, 2011, 08:54:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Neerb

1. Does anyone still play War for Cybertron? I have it for PS3, and I just recently got to play it again for the first time in months, but there's almost no one on unfortunately.

2. High Moon (War for Cybertron creators) is making the official game for Transformers: Dark of the Moon, and the two games will have much in common. Best movie-based game since Spidey 2, anyone?

Cornwad

I wouldn't exactly say it's movie-based, and it you were to include it as movie-based then Arkham Asylum would also be movie-based, so no.

Neerb

Quote from: Cornwad on February 12, 2011, 01:56:11 PM
I wouldn't exactly say it's movie-based, and it you were to include it as movie-based then Arkham Asylum would also be movie-based, so no.

Dark of the Moon is movie-based, not War for Cybertron. I'm just saying that they have the same creators, so Dark of the Moon will probably be as good/better than War for Cybertron.

Magnum

As long as I'm still able to jump in the air to transform so I feel like a badass...

I'll play the hell out of the demo like I did before.

Oh Vesperia, never change... never change

Cornwad

Quote from: Neerb on February 12, 2011, 04:39:31 PM
Dark of the Moon is movie-based, not War for Cybertron. I'm just saying that they have the same creators, so Dark of the Moon will probably be as good/better than War for Cybertron.
Oh. I didn't see that part. Makes sense to me.

Neerb

Wow, teaser's up the same day as the announcement; now that's service.
http://www.ign.com/videos/2011/02/12/transformers-dark-of-the-moon-teaser-trailer
It's not a whole lot, and even what's there doesn't look like it has any polish, but we do get to see Bumblebee in Camaro mode with tons of guns sticking out of him. We also get a first look at Bay's version of Shockwave, who will be appearing in the upcoming film.